Not open for further replies.

TopSilver

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Oct 26, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Hey guys my name is Brad but my username is commonly TopSilver. I hope you will welcome me on the site. I'm new here and was invited by @Alexander. I like the sites layout. Looks good and I can also see the site is on Xenforo 2.2 which is something I still have no moved my own board to yet.

I look forward to moving it to the new version of Xenforo soon. Xenforo is a great software so the fact that this board uses it was a great choice. Keep up the good work and thanks for having me :D

Hey guys my name is Brad but my username is commonly TopSilver. I hope you will welcome me on the site. I'm new here and was invited by @Alexander. I like the sites layout. Looks good and I can also see the site is on Xenforo 2.2 which is something I still have no moved my own board to yet.

I look forward to moving it to the new version of Xenforo soon. Xenforo is a great software so the fact that this board uses it was a great choice. Keep up the good work and thanks for having me :D
Welcome to the forum! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back