Dot

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
May 1, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
cloud-computing-780x470.png

You have always been a leader, not a follower, so you decided to ditch the traditional path that leads down to a run-of-the-mill 9-5 job and opted for entrepreneurship. Inspired by the roaring success of Amazon, eBay, and Alibaba, you decided to open your own E-commerce store, complemented by a custom-built E-commerce website a few months down the road. Now is the time to weigh your options and choose a viable hosting provider.

Instead of cutting corners, you opted for the best hosting provider you could come across but ended up choosing the traditional hosting option instead of cloud-based E-commerce hosting. Instead of experiencing an instant feeling of joy and relief that you were hoping for, you instead find yourself contending with a higher bounce rate, a poor user experience, dwindling sales, and a mammoth pecuniary loss. To give you a better idea about how small delays in page load times can impact your bottom line, you will be surprised to learn that for an eCommerce store making $100,000 a day, a one-second delay can lead to an annual sales loss exceeding $2.5 million.

If you are still not sold on hosting your E-commerce store on the cloud, here are seven convincing reasons to change your mind.

One of the major reasons why businesses are opting for cloud hosting is because it is easier on the pockets. For one, you don’t have to purchase expensive hardware or even software licenses. With increasing competition and a heated price war raging on in the cloud hosting space, you can get the best value for your money. Compare prices and you can easily find the best deal when it comes to the price and enjoys significant cost savings as compared to other hosting options. With the cloud provider taking care of everything, you can breathe a little easier.

As mentioned above, opting for cloud-based hosting alleviates you from the hassle of buying hardware and software. What this means is that you don’t have to worry about hardware-related issues such as hard drive failure, database issues, memory problems, processing troubles, power surges, and software issues, such as corrupt or buggy software.

With all these issues out of the equation, you can reap the benefits of reliability and stability. Many cloud-based service providers offer regular backup facilities, and some even offer advanced backup options such as physical disc copies and file syncing features. In short, your data is accessible and safe simultaneously when you opt for a cloud-based hosting provider.

The pace at which the E-commerce industry is evolving makes it indispensable to invest in a static solution. You need a system that grows in tandem with your business. You need to respond to change quickly to make the most of new opportunities. Cloud-based hosting offers you that liberty. You can easily upscale and downscale as per your business needs. For instance, with the holiday season looming ahead, you can upscale your resources to accommodate higher demand, seasonal surges, and heightened traffic. This provides you the flexibility that your business needs to get ahead of your competitors. Moreover, it makes your E-commerce business future-proof.

Security has always been a pain in the neck for business owners, even more so for E-commerce businesses. The volume of financial transactions conducted through e-commerce stores attracts the attention of hackers and renders E-commerce stores a lucrative target. With modern cloud-hosting providers implementing stringent security measures to keep your data safe, you can breathe a little easier. Everything running the gamut from encryption, biometric screening, and integrating security measures at the application and network layers, to third-party vulnerability testing, helps them keep your data away from prying eyes. Choose a hosting provider that values your data and is willing to go to painstaking lengths to keep it private and safe.

According to a study conducted by Akamai, 40% of users will abandon your webpage if it fails to load within three seconds. This portrays how deeply speed and performance matters to your users. A sudden gush of traffic can bring your website speed down to a crawl if you are using a traditional hosting method, but thankfully, it’s a whole new story when we talk about cloud-based hosting. Cloud hosting offers you more bandwidth, storage space, and computational resources. This means that it is much better at handling load and delivering an enhanced user experience for your consumers.

If you want to succeed at any business, you will have to put your customer first. Same goes for E-commerce as well. The only difference is that E-commerce business is preceded by more intricate requirements. Cloud-based hosting lets you handle everything without breaking a sweat. The more insights you have about your customers, the better you can target them. With built-in analytics, you can keep an eye on every move and know which products your buyers are buying and which ones they are shunning.

As mentioned above, the vendor will take care of everything from hardware to software. Finding ready-made solutions saves you from the trouble of reinventing features. Cloud-based hosting saves you and your IT department from a lot of hassle and helps them focus on value-driven activities. Your IT department can spend most of their time implementing policies and developing strategies to manage IT affairs efficiently, while the vendors take care of all your hardware and software. What’s more, you don’t have to worry about updates or any compatibility issues, which gives you the peace of mind that businesses can only dream of.

After reading this article, you might be convinced that cloud-based hosting is the right choice for your E-commerce store. Save money on hardware and software, reap the benefits of improved reliability, scalability and performance, and security with cloud-based hosting and see your sales graph move in an upward direction. Keep an eye on user behavior and preferences with powerful analytics and reduce the burden of your IT department by letting vendors handle it.

Which is the most compelling reason that is forcing you to host your E-commerce store on the cloud? Feel free to share it with us in the comments section below.

This is advantageous as in it's scalability feature which allows you to build your e-commerce presence as quickly as your business grows. The scalability of the cloud perfectly complements the needs of the retail sector. Provisioning more servers on your own or securing the funds to build a bigger IT infrastructure will slow down your growth.

This is really a lengthy read post you have made here and that's good. The important thing about the e-commerce business thing is that they are going to be inevitable to be placed online at some point actually

If you have hundreds of people buying every day and if you have transaction volume of thousands, it is wise to move to cloud. However, for small store owner, this will be expensive service.

The cloud settings is becoming the next big thing because they have a lot of packages and also the store your files and also your website is secure secure with them which is very very important because hackers can do you bad anytime

Cloud hosting is secured and fast but it is the most expensive hosting service. You might have to pay over $60 per month to host your ecommerce store on cloud. If you are paying $60 per month on hosting, you need to generate hundreds of sales every day.

The e commerce is very important and from what I have seen I has done a lot of good but I don't really know much about it but it's something I will like to do some research about

Moving e commerce to the cloud provides an easy way to archive data without investing in an on-premise infrastructure. Many organizations are moving infrequently accessed data (archive data) to the cloud to meet compliance regulations. In the past, tape storage was a common way to store data offsite, but the technology itself had a lot of issues, such as managing tape rotations, constantly changing technology and deterioration of tapes in storage.
Post automatically merged:

This is really a lengthy read post you have made here and that's good. The important thing about the e-commerce business thing is that they are going to be inevitable to be placed online at some point actually
These are reason to move your business to E-commerce
  • Less costly.
  • Better quality.
  • Greater scalability.
  • Tighter security.
  • Safer Data.
  • Freeing up your staff.
  • Smoother collaboration.
  • Greater workforce flexibility.
This is advantageous as in it's scalability feature which allows you to build your e-commerce presence as quickly as your business grows. The scalability of the cloud perfectly complements the needs of the retail sector. Provisioning more servers on your own or securing the funds to build a bigger IT infrastructure will slow down your growth.
Yes,
8 reasons why you should move your business to the cloud
  • Less costly. ...
  • Better quality. ...
  • Greater scalability. ...
  • Tighter security. ...
  • Safer Data. ...
  • Freeing up your staff. ...
  • Smoother collaboration. ...

Last edited:
Moving e commerce to the cloud provides an easy way to archive data without investing in an on-premise infrastructure. Many organizations are moving infrequently accessed data (archive data) to the cloud to meet compliance regulations. In the past, tape storage was a common way to store data offsite, but the technology itself had a lot of issues, such as managing tape rotations, constantly changing technology and deterioration of tapes in storage.
Post automatically merged:

These are reason to move your business to E-commerce
  • Less costly.
  • Better quality.
  • Greater scalability.
  • Tighter security.
  • Safer Data.
  • Freeing up your staff.
  • Smoother collaboration.

Yes,
8 reasons why you should move your business to the cloud
  • Less costly. ...
  • Better quality. ...
  • Greater scalability. ...
  • Tighter security. ...
  • Safer Data. ...
  • Freeing up your staff. ...
  • Smoother collaboration. ...
Moving your e-commerce store to the cloud is very necessary because of scalability and not only that, it is also very cheap and very easy to manage. The advantages embedded inside moving your e-commerce to the cloud is very enormous.

Moving your e-commerce store to the cloud is very necessary because of scalability and not only that, it is also very cheap and very easy to manage. The advantages embedded inside moving your e-commerce to the cloud is very enormous.
I am looking at establishing one but my knowledge around it is very shallow. I know that it's quite expensive to get it done. Do you know of any free e-commerce website?

I am looking at establishing one but my knowledge around it is very shallow. I know that it's quite expensive to get it done. Do you know of any free e-commerce website?
I would have love to help but I don't know much about it. You will get necessary information if you try to create a thread on it here. You will get quick answers that will be of help

I have always have plans of running an e commence store for a long time now. I think it is the best way to make grow a business because you can easily sell your products to any part of the world. You have written a good post here. I really enjoy reading this

I would have love to help but I don't know much about it. You will get necessary information if you try to create a thread on it here. You will get quick answers that will be of help
Thanks for the information. I will try to create a thread as you have rightly mentioned. I am very optimistic that I will get the necessary leads. Creating such thread is the best option.

There have been numerous advancement in technology which has help liberated individuals from the problems of good data storage and management. If you are current and not ignorant of the times using the cloud as a tool for storing your data or valuable information is a good choice .

This is simply because cloud hosting is generally cheaper than VPS hosting and you will find all features required on cloud hosting in other terms you do not need VPS hosting except if it is a big program.

That is the more reason why lots of person who are oppourtune to make use of these features maximise it to the fullest,because the backbone infrastructure is already provided by an outfit and what you do is to leverage on it.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back