What's new

Top ranked advisors say these are the 3 biggest investing mistakes people make during recessions

Personal Finance

These are some of the biggest investing mistakes from past recessions, according to top advisors. Here's how to avoid the same blunders. ...

Continue reading the above news article, by clicking here.

Administration and Moderation NOTE: A Reminder, the above news is provided for free, through a RSS Feed. The above quote does NOT include the full story. In order to continue to read more past what is quoted, please click through to the article, by clicking on the link provided above through the "continue reading" text.

Please be sensible and follow our terms of service and rules, when replying and debating the news article.

The summary and key takeaway from this for me is to ensure that you invest with your spare cash and not one that when you lose will affect you negatively. Without this, you wouldn't avoid panic buying or selling.

The summary and key takeaway from this for me is to ensure that you invest with your spare cash and not one that when you lose will affect you negatively. Without this, you wouldn't avoid panic buying or selling.
This is a General investment attitude that must be adopted by people who are investing in volatile assets. A lot of things influence it , even certain news will affect it seriously

This is a General investment attitude that must be adopted by people who are investing in volatile assets. A lot of things influence it , even certain news will affect it seriously
From when I've observed this, I've learnt to slow pedal before making a lot of decisions; I remember trying to copy trade from a trader in forex back then but it backfired because I hadn't learnt what you highlighted earlier.

From when I've observed this, I've learnt to slow pedal before making a lot of decisions; I remember trying to copy trade from a trader in forex back then but it backfired because I hadn't learnt what you highlighted earlier.
Copying of trades is not something that you must have to master certain things. you will be told when you have to take profit and when you have to stop a loss. You mean it was never profitable ?

I think it's important to study the market currently, study the past history and then start buying gradually to help you avoid the mistakes most people make.

A lot of people believe that it is just going to continue going down and they do not make preparations to buy. The truth is that you are never going to know the bottom of any asset that you want to invest in

However there is need for people to understand that mistake is never a reason to quit a business but serves as a lesson to be expert in dealing with business. A falling business during recession can make profit if it restrategizes.

Copying of trades is not something that you must have to master certain things. you will be told when you have to take profit and when you have to stop a loss. You mean it was never profitable ?
I don't think copying trade can be profitable in the long run. It may work well in the beginning but in the long run it'll backfire. There's no shortcut to learning. If you don't know "WHY" the action is taken, then you're gamble.

I don't think copying trade can be profitable in the long run. It may work well in the beginning but in the long run it'll backfire. There's no shortcut to learning. If you don't know "WHY" the action is taken, then you're gamble.
If it is profitable at the early stage then what make you think it will not be profitable continuously. I would needs further explanation to really understand your point.

When there is a recession, the market will be down thus lowering the value of assets. You can start investing in stocks, crypto, real estate, mutual funds, ETFs, and bonds. The biggest mistake is when you put your all money in a single asset

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back