What's new

TOP PAYING SURVEY SITES AND APPS

kezongputi

Apr 15, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Last edited:
I would add Afrisight to that list. I have earned from the survey site more than any other survey site even Surveytime. The site is tailored to cater more for African users than worldwide.

I would add Afrisight to that list. I have earned from the survey site more than any other survey site even Surveytime. The site is tailored to cater more for African users than worldwide.
Could you give me your referral link for this site? I will gladly sign up.

i haven't thought of joining survey sites because of the disappointments people get out of it especially people from Nigeria,after suffering to earn, disbursement of funds will now become a problem.

When you want to win with survey sites you have to be very patient and you have to constantly update your profile to be a having a portfolio of a good researcher or reviewer.I could not agree more with one commentor here that the answer for most Africans is the site called afrisight.But as for the rest continue to try your luck and one day you might be lucky and it will open up full surveys for you.

i haven't thought of joining survey sites because of the disappointments people get out of it especially people from Nigeria,after suffering to earn, disbursement of funds will now become a problem.
You are absolutely right The first thing is that you find the survey very difficult. Even if you get it, it is so big, by giving questions to whom you understand it.Swagbucks is a good site for survey to earn money.

I totally agree. At first you will only get a few surveys sometimes even none. But if you manage to answer some and you gave good answers surveys will come eventually. So my technique is I join a lot of survey sites as I can. If one site gives 1 survey a week if you join 20 sites that's 20 surveys a week. Then bookmarked the sites in one folder so that you can check them easily everyday.

The other night in less than an hour I earned $3 from survey time.
surveytime-png.1388985

Could you give me your referral link for this site? I will gladly sign up.
Actually, there is no referral program. They pay directly to your local bank if the option is available for your country. Just head to afrisight.com and make sure you make your profile a 100% accurate. After that, you can keep checking the site, under surveys for new surveys. There are times you get more than one and other days you may not get any.

Seriously, I only know about real research that pay with TNC and it has a very low value, which makes it a bit discouraging to do.

BELOW IS A LIST OF SURVEYS THAT ARE PAYING.​

FEEL FREE TO JOIN.​

TGM

YUNO

Post automatically merged:

ADDED NEW SURVEYSITES!!
Thank you for informing us about these survey sites. My question is that how often do make surveys available and what's their method of payment?

Thank you for informing us about these survey sites. My question is that how often do make surveys available and what's their method of payment?
Mostly the payment method is paypal and some bitcoin. Some of them gives me 3-5 surveys per week. The others 6-10...
No definite number though because the numbers vary weekly.

You are very correct. I specifically solved into survey time a couple of months ago and they pay instantly the moment you are done with the survey. Very fast and easy

He also needs to add Triaba to the list I've earned from them several times, this Afrisight how often are surveys available? And hope they do not disqualify unnecessarily.

I have only earned from survey sites whenever it comes to surveys generally. Most of them don't allow sign ups from my country and this makes me to forget about them.

All these survey panels listed above might be top in their respective locations but not to Africans. I can bet it that absolutely none of them is favourable to Africans to participate and make something reasonable.

This are very good survey site, but it has more disadvantages as compared to advantages, not everybody can access the surveys, the good paying ones hardly send surveys.

Swagbucks is the only site that I understand In that list the remaining ones are not my big fan. Infact I try to stay away from surveys because of the disappointment.

Many of these survey sites don't really support any participant from Africa so it's always frustrating to join them. Anyway I've worked on zap survey before and made reasonable amount of money.

I really love how selfless some people can be on bizdustry. Imagine someone taking his time to compile all these for the benefit of everyone. I really appreciate this and may God bless you for this.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back