What's new

TOP PAYING SURVEY SITES AND APPS

All of them are a waste of time and you will definitely realise this when you see how much effort you're putting in without ever getting to cash out the money you expect to do.

I recently tried to register on viewfruit, but I couldn't access the site, I don't know if this site is restricted to a certain region. Has anyone been able to register on viewfruit so far.

It is very obvious that there are many survey sites that are very important..majorly, some survey sites are not available globally and as a result I don't think that surveys actually work for me.

If you want to win on a research site, you need to be very patient and keep updating your profile to create a portfolio of good researchers or reviewers. Most Africans' answers are on a site called afrisight, so I can't agree any further with one commenter here. But for the rest, try your luck. Someday you may be lucky, and a full investigation will be open for you.

Survey is actually one or the best ways to make money online but you will have to ensure that you make you get accepted first. Getting accepted on surveys is based on demographics

Thanks for the sites and really good all. and it was also possible to add sites such as: TreasureTrooper, TimeBucks, ZoomBucks. They are great too.

The survey are most definitely the place that I will not want to go. I don't really like working on survey because I get disqualified more often If.o work on the sites.

I do not like working on surveys because most of the site we just end up collecting your opinions and end of the day you will get disqualified just because of the demographics .so I don't like working on them right now.

This particular site is good for those whose opinions are needed in some certain areas specifically developed countries. If you are residing in the developing Nations mostly our opinions are not needed.

It is true that survey sites are one of the best ways to make money online but it is equally important to note that this survey sites idoes not work globally and it's is limited to some certain areas.

They problem with survey sites is that not all countries recieve the Same number of surveys. I am never joining Amy survey site again they favour people in specific countries only.

I don't think that I will join any survey site anymore. Personally, I had bad experiences working on survey sites, I have read wonderful reviews of survey sites with claims that they pay, but I never had such luck. I don't know how people are making passive income out of it.

We have quite a huge number of survey sites that pays promptly but I do not work on survey site because this particular site does not accept applicants globally. The tier three nations are the ones that are enjoying this type of website.

Some survey websites that pays good amount of money especially for people in top tier countries like the united states of america and the united kingdom.

Most of those platforms are actually not allowed in this part of the world and those that are allowed does not pay much money.

The best survey platform i have worked on is surveytime because they pay $1 per survey you complete and you can get up to 5 surveys in a week.

I don't really know why all the survey sites have not worked for me. I was forced to stop visiting the survey sites because the results are not always encouraging and it's pathetic.
The survey sites does not work too well in my region and it will be a total waste of the time to keep working on such sites. It will be very nice to always stop visiting the survey sites.
Paid surveys is largely depend on the country you are living in. If you are in the tier 1 like USA, UK, Canada, you will have a higher chance of success, but don't give up if you are not from there too. You still can earn some bucks, but patience is needed.

I don't think that I will join any survey site anymore. Personally, I had bad experiences working on survey sites, I have read wonderful reviews of survey sites with claims that they pay, but I never had such luck. I don't know how people are making passive income out of it.
I understand you and I had been to the point you are right now. So I have a sollution for you.You kight want to take a look on Picoworkers a site that gives you the oppurtunity to work on micro-jobs but it gives you a fantastic amount of surveys no matter where you live. So from my experience joining Picoworkers is a must thing to do.If you considering joining Picoworkers please join through my referral link: https://picoworkers.com/?a=fc1dda58

Since most of the survey sites are not functioning properly at my side, I stopped getting updates about survey talk less of having or knowing the apps that survey are functioning.

We have seen people that attend a very reasonable amount of money on surveys. I have not been able to make something reasonable on survey site because I reside in the tier-3 country.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back