What's new

TOP PAYING SURVEY SITES AND APPS

That's great. I have never gain success when it comes to surveys,but I keep on trying to find the real ones that will be available in my country.

what country are you from maybe I can help you, to be interested in the applications I use if your country also accepts :)

I'm from Nigeria. Do you think there's a way I earn money on surveys I will appreciate it if you can help me. I await your response.

Unfortunately, I don't know of any polling sites that accept Nigeria, I'm sorry. why not try using a vpn? you put another country in vpn and when you reach the minimum payment you withdraw and you're done. :)

I know about honeybee and paidview point but actually they didn't work for me as I earned some peanuts with paidview point and was not even able to withdraw it out. Honeybee was somehow stressful for me to work with.

Unfortunately, I don't know of any polling sites that accept Nigeria, I'm sorry. why not try using a vpn? you put another country in vpn and when you reach the minimum payment you withdraw and you're done. :)
That's true. But which surveys site do you recommend me to use?There are many surveys sites online but I don't know which one is the legit.

I would add Afrisight to that list. I have earned from the survey site more than any other survey site even Surveytime. The site is tailored to cater more for African users than worldwide.

I think the website you mentioned is specifically for African users, but does it also send surveys to Asian countries?

Been getting survey invites these days but I am not sure if I would ever give them a chance anymore as they have only succeeded in wasting my time.

It's been long i stopped working on survey sites. It is definitely a barge pole I would not want to touch . The survey sites take demographics very important and my location isn't one of them.

I think neobucks is missing on the list. Neobucks is one of the best sites to make money on, am not so good in taking survey but I think you can make good money taking survey of you invest much of your time into it

I gave up on survey sites a long time ago. This is because no matter how I try I never seem to earn anything tangible. It's more like a waste of time for me. I will rather find other things that are more profitable to do.

The survey sites works based on demographics and most of the companies that needs opinion are the tier 1nations. So, they do not need the opinion of people in tier 3 countries.

Survey have not been the best way to make money online for me. I have seen several ways of which I could make money online rather than wasting my time on surveys.

Survey have not been the best way to make money online for me. I have seen several ways of which I could make money online rather than wasting my time on surveys.
I have also stopped working on surveys because I found out that it will not be well if I keep wasting my time trying to make money via surveys. Some will even, go far by using the VPN.

I'd never advice to use a VPN. Panels would recognize users as cheaters and there will be a ban. VPN destroy companies statistics, that's why their use is forbidden. Of course, I would avoid creating such a havoc and getting in troubles with bans. Better to participate to panels that pay for disqualifications like TapResearch.

I have also stopped working on surveys because I found out that it will not be well if I keep wasting my time trying to make money via surveys. Some will even, go far by using the VPN.
I have seen people talk about the use of the VPN to answer questions on survey sites. The survey sites is definitely a no go area for me and I don't really like surfing sites that waste my time.

I have seen people talk about the use of the VPN to answer questions on survey sites. The survey sites is definitely a no go area for me and I don't really like surfing sites that waste my time.
I will never use the VPN because it's not proper and it's more or less like cheating the system. Above all , if you are caught, you will be sanctioned appropriately and will be disqualified from surveys.

I will never use the VPN because it's not proper and it's more or less like cheating the system. Above all , if you are caught, you will be sanctioned appropriately and will be disqualified from surveys.
[/QUTE]
That is what people are doing right now. The participants in the tier3 nations are limited based on demographics, but some of the members resort to the of the VPN

Using the VPN is definitely not the best option because it a fraudulent act. I will never advice anyone to choose that path because it's really not the best thing to do.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back