What's new

TOP PAYING SURVEY SITES AND APPS

I am trying to see if my friend would teach me how to use VPN to access the toluna website and make some money. I hope it works out for me.

I am trying to see if my friend would teach me how to use VPN to access the toluna website and make some money. I hope it works out for me.
toluna survey is good but there are better survey websites in which you can venture into and make money. I think you should look at survey websites like panel opinion and zap.

toluna survey is good but there are better survey websites in which you can venture into and make money. I think you should look at survey websites like panel opinion and zap.
Hope these ones you mentioned do not take country tier into consideration like other survey panels? It would be hard to see one that doesn't consider that.

You really took your time to.list the survey sites that is legit and rewarding to members who participates around them. I never tried survey for long time now since i didn't make any gain back then.

I am not particular if those survey platforms pay or not, but surveys generally are no go area for me because my region is not always included. And most of the good earning parts is reserved for tier one countries. That is just my opinion.

I don't know why someone wouldn't add onepoll for crying out loud. These survey sites are actually great but have limited ones accepting Africans. We have to seek other means to be accepted

I don't know why someone wouldn't add onepoll for crying out loud. These survey sites are actually great but have limited ones accepting Africans. We have to seek other means to be accepted
Which one is onepoll that you made mention of? I seem to be familiar with the name, but never read some good reviews about them yet.

please is anyone here working with Ysense? I will like to ask if there are always more survey opportunities for people living in tier one countries like the US, U.k, and the rest. In one month I only got 2 surveys.

I would add Afrisight to that list. I have earned from the survey site more than any other survey site even Surveytime. The site is tailored to cater more for African users than worldwide.
I agree with you. I have also earned and get paid for many survey on Afrisight website and app. There surveys are awesome and very easy to complete. I like there app called OpinionAPP most. For it is more easier than using the website. There minimum payout is $5 and to PayPal or bank account

please is anyone here working with Ysense? I will like to ask if there are always more survey opportunities for people living in tier one countries like the US, U.k, and the rest. In one month I only got 2 surveys.
I deactivated my account with ysense when I earned only 47 cents for a whole 2 months. I think the site is better for the tier 1&2 countries than us.

People talk about surveys but it never interest me to participate in surveys because I have not earned from it. The tier 3 nations find it hard to get paying surveys based on demographics. I have tried virtually all the sites that the thread creator posted above .

I deactivated my account with ysense when I earned only 47 cents for a whole 2 months. I think the site is better for the tier 1&2 countries than us.
I thought as much also. What I do wonder is why is there not many survey opportunities for tier 3 countries cos I believe if there is n=any place where accurate data on various issues need to be gathered then it's these 3rd tier countries.

Thank you for dropping this guide. I have been looking for ways to earn more money online through the use of taking surveys. Now seeing this it will really help me make more money

Such a very vast list of paying survey platforms there you just have us . You really took your time in curating this list. Thanks for the good job there

I thought as much also. What I do wonder is why is there not many survey opportunities for tier 3 countries cos I believe if there is n=any place where accurate data on various issues need to be gathered then it's these 3rd tier countries.
I share the same line of thought. The market in these parts is so huge and it beats me that they don't seem to care about what we think or our opinions over issues.
If you must do surveys, I would suggest Surveytime and Afrisight. You have higher chances of success with those.

BELOW IS A LIST OF SURVEYS THAT ARE PAYING.​

FEEL FREE TO JOIN.​

TGM

YUNO

Post automatically merged:

ADDED NEW SURVEYSITES!!

Personally, I have come across so many of the listed survey websites and a lot of them are actually paying but their services are not available in my country.

BELOW IS A LIST OF SURVEYS THAT ARE PAYING.​

FEEL FREE TO JOIN.​

TGM

YUNO

Post automatically merged:
ADDED NEW SURVEYSITES!!
Out of all the survey sites online and the one listed here, I have only tried swagbuck and Yuno , but I have not been able to try the remaining survey site listed above.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back