What's new

Tools that block offensive words and content

Hmm.... Well that is possible to achiev. But not every offensive word can be blackliated because some doesn't have offensive character
The site owner would be the one that determine such words. Once they program it, an antispam not would be there to ban anyone who uses such words on their website.

I've not seen such features on website when it comes blocking peoples attach to others, or posting spam. You'll only subject them to moderation but can't block those messages when the person have crossed moderation.

Unfortunately, I am not aware of any such tools that can block offensive content. However, you can certainly report such kind of websites or blogs to the government and government will block websites with offensive videos and content. In my country, the government has blocked offensive Anti-Muslim sites and I think this is a really great move by my government. Sites that target race, religion, etc should be banned forever.

Unfortunately, I am not aware of any such tools that can block offensive content. However, you can certainly report such kind of websites or blogs to the government and government will block websites with offensive videos and content. In my country, the government has blocked offensive Anti-Muslim sites and I think this is a really great move by my government. Sites that target race, religion, etc should be banned forever.
Nothing should ever threaten people's freedom to practice either their religion or culture and this is what makes a country democratic. It's a nice move by the government.

There might be such tools and might not also be such tools. But to the best of my knowledge, I do not think it is available. It is only the admins that can identify and block such from their platforms I guess

For tools that block advertisement, my browser has an excellent ad blocker, when turned on it works, for contents, it is an application I know of that when installed protects from all kinds of online unwanted files.

There might be such tools and might not also be such tools. But to the best of my knowledge, I do not think it is available. It is only the admins that can identify and block such from their platforms I guess
It is usually those at the helm of affairs in the forum that would have access to this feature as it won't make sense to allow members use it.

I really don't know a website or tool that can do this for you accurately and as such I won't be able to give you any answer as regards that. However, the Best thing you need to do is to check on YouTube for that.

Only when the content is thoroughly checked by the admin before the content is published. I don't there is any tool that can stop that. The user has the right to type or post words. The admin has the right to approve.

I only know about tools that help to block offensive words. Like my Google keyboard always avoid suggesting words that have been marked offensive.
I don't know that google keyboard can avoid offensive words. I don't have Google keyboard on my phone. I will download it. But I don't know how I will be able to block offensive words.
Is there a setting for that?

I don't think that there is a tool that filters offensive words. The only thing is that the article nor contents will be moderated first, if it contained nude pictures or offensive words, it will not be posted for public consumption. These is what most of the site do to censor contents.

I'm very sure there are tools that do that kind of job. For example beer money forum use that same tools on their forum because of the fact that you can't use any abusive language on the forum but I really don't know the name of the tools

If you are using wordpress to build your website, you can go to plug in sections, search for the plugins that will do what you want for you on your webpage and it will come with a lot of results to choose from.

In all my time searching for tools that can block access to some sites, I haven't come across any tool that blocks offensive language.
Look at it this way, since you've come up with the thought, you can create a product on that

Well there may be softwares that can do that but I don't know of any. Some apps do allow users to block ads especially the ones that keep coming back. But the site owners can do something before it gets published

Though I may be wrong since these is not my field, I don't think there are any tools available or maybe a bot that has been programmed to do such task but in most cases, it is usually the admins that go through contents

Like Facebook you could insert a report button so that if one should post offensive stuffs other members can report it
This report button is also available on forums and I get to see so many people reporting such posts to the admin. This is a very nice idea.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back