What's new

Tools for learning a new language easily?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
What are some good tools to help me learn a new language easily? Or easier. I wouldn't mind to learn Japanese, maybe even Spanish. Are there any languages you'd like to learn?

Any apps/programs you'd recommend for learning languages? I know there's Duolingo, which I hear does a great job. But do you know of any others worth checking into?

I like Rosetta Stone, but it's expensive. My local library had it and a lot of people wanted to check it out, so I was on a waiting list.

What I found was that when I tried to learn Spanish, was that I didn't have anyone to test my skills. If you don't use it, you'll lose it. That happened to me and the French language I learned in high school.

Apps are good but I have picked up few words of a foreign language by watching movies in that language. I feel it is a great way to learn the language especially with the intonations.

What are some good tools to help me learn a new language easily? Or easier. I wouldn't mind to learn Japanese, maybe even Spanish. Are there any languages you'd like to learn?

Any apps/programs you'd recommend for learning languages? I know there's Duolingo, which I hear does a great job. But do you know of any others worth checking into?
Many people would suggest using a language learning app, but I personally disagree with this idea. Language learning apps often lack real-life interaction, as they follow a structured curriculum that may not replicate the spontaneity and unpredictability of actual conversations. In my opinion, the best tool for language learning is finding a competent speaking teacher who understands and is knowledgeable in the language you want to learn. This way, you can engage in authentic conversations and benefit from their expertise, allowing for a higher level of interaction and adaptability in your language learning journey.

Duolingo is the application I will advise anybody to go for. I like the way the application is built and the exercises that idea and not too hard. It is very useful for somebody who does not have an idea about a language completely.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back