TOLUNA SURVEY

kezongputi

Apr 15, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes

HERE IS ANOTHER SITE ON THE TOP OF MY LIST.​

IT IS CALLED TOLUNA.​

THE POINTS YOU EARNED CAN BE REDEEMED AS PAYPAL FUNDS OR PREPAID MOBILE TOP UPS.​

MINIMUM POINTS REDEMPTION FOR PAYPAL IS 20,400 OR $5. EACH SURVEY CAN GIVE YOU 200 TO 3000 POINTS EACH.​

HERE IS THE LINK>>>> TOLUNA

This TOLUNA survey that you leave in the description is not available for all countries. I registered but did not have the opportunity to receive surveys in my country. Even so I have good references of the site.

I have read many good reviews about this particular survey site, but it has some geographical restrictions. Though I learned one can beat that using a strong VPN, I hope they won't close my account though.

Toluna survey from my research is a new survey site and it's in partnership with real research apps,the good thing about the survey is you get notified of locational surveys,the set back is it's not available Nationwide.

Toluna survey platform is a good survey platform. But they will not allow me do survey on that platform because of geographic restrictions. Tier one countries always have a fill day with surveys

I was a Toluna user years ago, until there were disqualification payment options. Out of disqualification points, for me it's a total waste of time, because I didn't qualify for most of the surveys. Moreover, surveys dedicated to my area were extremely tiresome, as the minimum length was 30 minutes, so averagely lasting 1 hour (I was finding surveys lasting even 3 hours in change of crumbs). The reward wasn't worth the time required. But I know Toluna works very well for European residents.

I checked the website and discovered that it is not available to all countries. And the only way to beat this is by using VPN. And to me, using VPN is like cheating on the website, hence, I won't be registering on the site.

I think I have once stumbled in this survey platform before because I really got into so many survey platforms during my search. Geolocation is always a problem

It's not about signing up on the survey site,how is their disqualification proceeds like,most of this survey site hardly send surveys and the earning is quite low.

I have been using Toluna for a while now. All I can say with my experience is that it is definitely a legit survey site and I do get to qualify for most surveys. But the drawback is that the rewards that they offer are very low indeed.

Toluna survey is a very good survey to work on. With good network you will be very sure of making good amount of money from the survey platform and go home with good pay

I registered on Toluna sometime in 2020 then i realized I cannot make a withdrawal because you must be in the top countries before you can participate in their surveys

If you're in the third tier countries,I implore you not to waste your time,just focus on something else, they might ban your account if you request withdrawal.

This toluna Survey, my friend actually participated in the survey but at the end of the day, he was not able to withdraw because participation was actually restricted in his settings but I don't know how he managed to participate in the first place.

The survey site you shared is not available nationwide. It's limited to some countries and doesn't work in my country. I will rather channel my effort to a productive venture.

Well it seems the site is legit and provide individual with opportunities of earning funds but I would prefer that to see a payment prove

HERE IS ANOTHER SITE ON THE TOP OF MY LIST.​

IT IS CALLED TOLUNA.​

THE POINTS YOU EARNED CAN BE REDEEMED AS PAYPAL FUNDS OR PREPAID MOBILE TOP UPS.​

MINIMUM POINTS REDEMPTION FOR PAYPAL IS 20,400 OR $5. EACH SURVEY CAN GIVE YOU 200 TO 3000 POINTS EACH.​

HERE IS THE LINK>>>> TOLUNA

indeed the site is legit and veteran in this field, however it is not valid in most countries. they have a strict restriction. so don't be scared if it doesn't work :)

I have read many good reviews about this particular survey site, but it has some geographical restrictions. Though I learned one can beat that using a strong VPN, I hope they won't close my account though.
Most people uses strong VPN to change their countriesLocation,but most of these surveys sites have a strong VPN detectors, they will easily detect you.

Bro I must say that you've done well to reveal such an information (it's not easy creating a thread with the aim of education). Though I'll not recommend this site to any new user who wants to earn online.
You might just get screened out of surveys as quickly as possible.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back