What's new

Tiny home communities, are they worth it?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Does anyone here know of tiny homes and tiny home communities? For those who don't, it's essentially just a smaller house, one made from a storage container or one built from scratch. There are also tiny home communities starting to pop-up, to where it's cheaper and more reliable to live.

I've been tempted to build my own tiny home, and maybe even start a little community of tiny homes. DO you think that could be profitable?

I'll really love to own one of these especially on the countryside. They're cheaper and the cost of furnishing will therefore be easier and okay. What makes more sense is the fact that they're more environment friendly.

I have seen many types of tiny home communities in my area , the owner's wanted to save themselves from paying the landlord huge rent fee every month and thats why they had to build what they can afford.

The term affordable homes is getting very popular in my home country. These homes are targeted toward low-income families. I think as a developer, you can customize shipping containers to make tiny homes., you can even build a tiny house from prefab materials so that the cost of a house remains low and a lot of people can start buying.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back