What's new

TimeBucks.com Reviews: SCAM OR LEGIT?

Just started fees weeks, the site I'd going well but they pay little for tasks it's take a long period of time to get payouts although I haven't got paid but hopefully I will soon

Just started fees weeks, the site I'd going well but they pay little for tasks it's take a long period of time to get payouts although I haven't got paid but hopefully I will soon
You will definately get paid the site is legit its one of the site am using to earn additional income online,but I have no survey in my region this pass few weeks what I do is completing some other type of offers for money thou the pay rate seems a bit less compared to when you complete thos lenthen survey for cash but never the same I will get to my third payout soon

I have made $15 from this site. If you have a lot of referrals and if you participate on surveys and offers, you can earn really well on this site. I gave up because I could not earn much fro surveys.

As confirmed from friends and family that are in the platform, it is real. Timebuker is legit for now no doubt about it. Seeing is believing until I know more before I will be able to work on it so it worth staying online for.

I'm a Timebucks user since 2017, when I was very active in the surveys tasks. But noticing I wasn't a good target for the promoting surveys companies, at a certain point I quit, as I only earned crumbs and in 2019 I still couldn't reach the minimum threshold to get paid (the threshold, in fact, is too high: 10 dollars). In any way, during these months that I'm very active among cryptocurrencies earning platforms and knowing Timebucks pays bitcoin and litecoin, I decided to rekindle the tasks. I'd like to reach at least one payment, to get some satoshis to hold. Luckily, HideoutTV points are helping me, so I'm not strictly bound to waste my time with several surveys. As Ascend Media is a Timebucks partner, I'll transfer my next HideoutTV points to my Timebucks account, when the'll be worth of 2 dollars (the amount I currently miss to get paid). The daily poll is helpful too: even earning only 0,005 dollars, it's secure and doesn't contemplate any disqualification.

Even though I am not working with the above earning platform at the moment, but I must commend you for taking your time to post such a long and useful review on the above earning platform. But it is rather unfortunate that I can't benefit from the survey, watching of video and even the app download because of my region. Thanks for sharing though.

Even though I am not working with the above earning platform at the moment, but I must commend you for taking your time to post such a long and useful review on the above earning platform. But it is rather unfortunate that I can't benefit from the survey, watching of video and even the app download because of my region. Thanks for sharing though.
There is a task section at timebucks which is available to more countries or regions which you could perform from time to time.

Unfortunately, Theorem Reach surveys wall, hosted by Timebucks, is gone. It was another good possibility to earn for users living in a tier3 or tier4 country, as Theorem Reach pays disqualification points and partial completions too. In any way, the daily poll and HideoutTV are still there. Users using a mobile can try TapResearch surveys (only for mobile devices), as it should pay disqualifications and partial completions too.

Last edited:
I think this site favours those in developed countries more - a lot of the tasks that are available on the site are usually more tilted towards them.
I've signed up with them but discovered this so I became discouraged.

I think this site favours those in developed countries more - a lot of the tasks that are available on the site are usually more tilted towards them.
I've signed up with them but discovered this so I became discouraged.
It is not a site decision but there is an advertising option of geotargeted means the announcer is specifying the countries were to perform micro-jobs. It is the same for all sites in the same category.

As confirmed from friends and family that are in the platform, it is real. Timebuker is legit for now no doubt about it. Seeing is believing until I know more before I will be able to work on it so it worth staying online for.
Timebuck has been existing since 2017 and they are still paying but they are just available for ist and second tier countries which some part of Africa has been excluded.

Timebuck has been existing since 2017 and they are still paying but they are just available for ist and second tier countries which some part of Africa has been excluded.
I'm sorry to hear this. Even if the best target for the companies promoting surveys are tier1 countries (sometimes tier2 countries too), the daily poll and HideoutTV tasks fits everyone. A lower threshold should help too: in 2017, there was a 5 dollars minimum payout, but I have no idea why it turned 10 dollars.

The team at Bizdustry has researched the website, and after reading several reviews on various websites, we are satisfied that this isn't a scam. So, this thread can now be marked as LEGIT. We are still advising members to share their experiences and any payment proof(s) they have.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back