What's new

Tik tok an entertaining site or earning site

It depends on what it was initially set up for by the user, some musicians use it to grow their music business which makes them money while some use it for entertainment so it depends on the individual.

I have never heard of anyone earning money for posting videos or watching videos on tiktok. But if one has a good following there, you can take advantage of it to make money for your business

It can be both.As i know you cannot make a lot of money from just uploading videos.But tiktok is a really good way to promote your product or your company etc.The only thing you have to do is to be honest and making quality videos

Its an entertainment app and also an earning app, some people makes some amount of money through tiktok and most of them got large followers on it

Tik-tok can be an earn site and entertainment sites and also and any sites when you monetize your tik-tok it becomes an earning site.

Well, I have never used Tiktok but I used to think is just an entertaining site that is used to create videos to ones specifications. How can one earn from it, and is it that profitable?
i used TikTok just for an entertaining site, create videos funny and some good videos just for my fun.it is true that people can earn from it and it is very profitable it is an easy way to earn money online.I think so.

I don't have a TikTok acct but if I would it should be for the sole purpose of earning to me, can't be entertaining and hungry at the same time.

Its both. I'm a marketing person, and I can tell you that its entertainment as it is for exposure.

But here's the thing; it is a Chinese app. I'm gonna say that one more time: It is a CCP-controlled, sponsored, mandated, approved, whatever app.

They are using tiktok for a few reasons. To spy, to control, to embarrass, to collect, and to cancel you.

It's China's Trojan Horse into democratic nations, including United States.

TikTok is also used as propaganda, so whatever YOU do... keep it out of your kids' hands, because that's one of their target demographics.

I do not know much about earning with tiktok but if at all people earn from it, i don't think they are much. Majority of the times, TikTok is mainly use for entertainment purpose, and some use it for exposure, mostly during does challenges

Hy friends.
As every one know about tiktok app. It is famous in many countries. I listened from some people that they are getting some income from this site.
Is it raal ?
Can we earn through tiktok by just making videos.????
Or any other site which gives some rewards by making videos.?
yes I heard about that too but I never tried it ,but I believe one can earn a passive income via ticktock , but seriously ticktock is also an entertaining sites,you don't only make money on it but you also entertain your self

Tiktok is an entertaining site and also an earning site. It is an entertaining site because people post dance videos and also funny videos but it is also an earning site because a lot of people have millions of followers which gets them money once they are verified.

It depends on how you use it. if you are consuming content, you are using tiktok for entertainment, if you are creating content, you are basically using ot to make money. Howeve,r most people are just using it for fun, they create and consume content but they have no intention of making money or do not grow big enough to make money

I think it can be both, although I don't use it in either way, what I have realized is that on Tiktok you can grow quite quickly, especially by uploading easy-to-digest content, such as humor, short videos of sports, music videos, and all that, I know people close to me who have achieved 10k followers in a couple of months with that type of content, I think that from those figures you can start to monetize your content.

Hy friends.
As every one know about tiktok app. It is famous in many countries. I listened from some people that they are getting some income from this site.
Is it raal ?
Can we earn through tiktok by just making videos.????
Or any other site which gives some rewards by making videos.?
It is a non-existent site. 😆
To me, anyway. I just don't find it interesting at all. My niece is always showing me stuff on there while I'm secretly yawning. Reminds me of home movies that just happen to be a whole lot shorter.
But hey, if people can find a way to make money off it, I say go 4 it!

To me I found it interesting because there are many talents and you can also get money when you follow some business ideas of people post

It is a non-existent site. 😆
To me, anyway. I just don't find it interesting at all. My niece is always showing me stuff on there while I'm secretly yawning. Reminds me of home movies that just happen to be a whole lot shorter.
But hey, if people can find a way to make money off it, I say go 4 it!
hahaha, poor niece, but in fact I do not find the application anything attractive, I do not like the content that is promoted there, but well, whoever likes to entertain themselves with those things, then, use it, and if you make money with it then better.

For me, Tiktok is a viral social network. They use it as fun and joy. it's also a waste of time

You can make money through Tiktok via streaming or posting daily or weekly content that draws in a lot of viewers. Users can donate to you while live streaming, but I hear it's not much. They also have a creator program I believe, but I don't know if it comes close to what YouTubes creator program is like.

If you can gain popularity on the platform, you can use it to your advantage by promoting through it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back