What's new

Tier 3 countries and surveys

Why are good survey sites or rather profitable ones hard to come by in tier 3 countries such as those in Africa?It seems to me they need to be more prevalent in Africa with a much larger youth population that is arguably well educated.I just feel like we need it more.
Surveys will become more available as more companies begin to support various nations and spread their wings a bit more With that being said, I hope there will be a moment in which survey locations will be accessible in every country on the planet.

As more businesses start to support diverse countries and extend their wings a little bit more, surveys will become more readily available.
Having said that, I hope there will come a day when survey places are available in every nation on the earth.

The survey platforms are the one in right position to give answer to this question. But one thing I know is that those survey platforms are working for those who are carrying out research. Sometimes those who give them work have told the countries the survey intends to cover.

Why are good survey sites or rather profitable ones hard to come by in tier 3 countries such as those in Africa?It seems to me they need to be more prevalent in Africa with a much larger youth population that is arguably well educated.I just feel like we need it more.
I am pretty sure that majority of the companies are not based in Africa so this renders them unable to ask the opinions of people in a continent they do not operate in

I am pretty sure that majority of the companies are not based in Africa so this renders them unable to ask the opinions of people in a continent they do not operate in

We can only hope that paid surveys will be available in all the countries. However, I do not think that this will be something we will be able to see sooner.

We can only hope that paid surveys will be available in all the countries. However, I do not think that this will be something we will be able to see sooner.
That's true, but I think we have hundreds and thousands of ways to earn money online, all you need is to learn a profitable skills set that will earn you a considerable amount of money.

Survey companies are not offering free money, they are trying to collect data from their customers and most of the survey companies have customers in the high tier countries. Therefore, low tire countries do not receive surveys or low paying surveys

The people that are looking for a response are based in the top countries so I think they have no need for respondents from the lower countries. I guess that is why it is hard for us..

It is because the companies that pay these survey Sites don't operate in low tier countrues. What is the essence of them participating when their opinions won't help improve the products.

I have noticed that a lot of Africans always complain about surveys. Someone like me gets disqualified from surveys after I have been doing it for a while so I don't do surveys anymore

Level 3 countries have problems accessing surveys basically because companies and institutions in these countries do not usually conduct market studies to investigate potential customers and opinions of their citizens, in Europe, the United States and elsewhere market research is very common and that is why we can access surveys easily.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back