What's new

Tier 3 countries and surveys

CLVRO

Oct 14, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Why are good survey sites or rather profitable ones hard to come by in tier 3 countries such as those in Africa?It seems to me they need to be more prevalent in Africa with a much larger youth population that is arguably well educated.I just feel like we need it more.

Why are good survey sites or rather profitable ones hard to come by in tier 3 countries such as those in Africa?It seems to me they need to be more prevalent in Africa with a much larger youth population that is arguably well educated.I just feel like we need it more.
It isn't because the website owner is racist. It's because people who are advertising want to target a specific demographic, and it all comes down to supply and demand. If the order is higher, the amount to advertise where the need is high will be more expensive. On the opposite end, if the request is low, the amount will be lower, and unfortunately, there isn't the demand for market research in third-world countries. Also, advertisers worry about targeting third-world countries because of fraud and people rushing through surveys and not taking their time answering truthfully. Although, like anything in life, if there isn't the demand, the service won't cost much or won't exist.

As Alexander stated, just because survey websites do not offer surveys to Tier 3 countries, it does not mean that they discriminate against people. The fact of the matter is that most of the research companies only target specific regions due to the fact that most Tier 3 countries lack the product or services offered by most of the companies that can be found in developed countries and most of the consumer belong to the countries where such products or services are available. This is the biggest reason why survey sites target specific countries where those consumers are found. There are no consumers of such products in Tier 3 countries.

That's becuse survey companies are only trying to collect opinions from the people in tier 1 or tier 2 counties. Another possible reason is the survey company's market is not in Africa or Asia.

Surveys sites are not available on the low tier countries. I was once thinking on the same direction as you,but I get to realize they are targeting the 1st and 2nd tier countries.

Survey sites are not available on some of the African countries,like Nigeria its not available here in my country,its only available in country like US.

As a business man, you give preference to the customer with much value. Survey sites also give preference to regions from which they are best patronised and I think that may be why this is happening.

As a business man, you give preference to the customer with much value. Survey sites also give preference to regions from which they are best patronised and I think that may be why this is happening.
That's true, if you are from a low tier country you can hardly earn money on surveys platforms, you will only waste your time if you try to work on surveys platforms.

That's true, if you are from a low tier country you can hardly earn money on surveys platforms, you will only waste your time if you try to work on surveys platforms.
Certainly! At first when I started hearing about working on survey sites, I thought it was a nice idea and I signed up with some of them and I can tell you up till today, I've not made a single dime from the survey cause I don't get survey invitations at all.

Certainly! At first when I started hearing about working on survey sites, I thought it was a nice idea and I signed up with some of them and I can tell you up till today, I've not made a single dime from the survey cause I don't get survey invitations at all.
That's just it, if you from a low tier countries you'll definitely waste your time in surveys platforms, if you want to earn money I suggest you look for another means of earning, but surveys might not be the best idea.

That's just it, if you from a low tier countries you'll definitely waste your time in surveys platforms, if you want to earn money I suggest you look for another means of earning, but surveys might not be the best idea.
Sure bro.
I think I even downloaded a survey app then with the purpose of actively earnings from taking part in surveys but now I know the fate of surveys in my locality.

Sure bro.
I think I even downloaded a survey app then with the purpose of actively earnings from taking part in surveys but now I know the fate of surveys in my locality.
When I started working online for the first time I also try things like this but they are not working out for me, you know most of the surveys companies are from a top tier countries.

I am really waiting for the day when survey sites will be available in all the countries of the world. This will happen when many companies start supporting other countries and when the business expands.

When I started working online for the first time I also try things like this but they are not working out for me, you know most of the surveys companies are from a top tier countries.
Yeah. And with the way our country's profile is very weak on the global scale, it limits us and also undermines the value of any sort of contributions we could render.

Yeah. And with the way our country's profile is very weak on the global scale, it limits us and also undermines the value of any sort of contributions we could render.
You are right, the truth is that if you are from a low tier country you can not earn a considerable amount of money, but if you have a good skills set it can fetch you a good amount of money.

You are right, the truth is that if you are from a low tier country you can not earn a considerable amount of money, but if you have a good skills set it can fetch you a good amount of money.
You know your skill is what helps you stand out. Even when people around you are disregarded, you will surely be noticed once you have some outstanding skills and talent to showcase.

It's just how it works you can't do much about it I live in tier 3 too and don't get any surveys but its just how it is

You know your skill is what helps you stand out. Even when people around you are disregarded, you will surely be noticed once you have some outstanding skills and talent to showcase.

Well, when it comes to making money through online surveys, you do not require skills but all you need to do is answer the survey questions in an accurate manner.

Well, when it comes to making money through online surveys, you do not require skills but all you need to do is answer the survey questions in an accurate manner.
Yeah that's true. Survey taking does not really need some special skills. That post I made was a reply to a discussion we began having and is not directly a response to the main thread.

As a businessman, you give the valuable consumer preference.
I believe that this may be the case because survey sites favor regions from which they receive the most business.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back