What's new

Three good Reason to be in Bizdustry

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can confidently say that a lot of people who came across this platform always testify that it is one of the best platform they have ever seen in their life and that it is a blessing for them to come across the most honest platforms like this, indeed it is one of the best sites I know.

If you were in Bizdustry last December you may have experience the doubled rewards that the admin gave as a holiday gift. I was able to avail of that bonus that I had extra money for Christmas. Now I am still in Bizdustry but I am quite disappointed because new threads have no rewards.

If you were in Bizdustry last December you may have experience the doubled rewards that the admin gave as a holiday gift. I was able to avail of that bonus that I had extra money for Christmas. Now I am still in Bizdustry but I am quite disappointed because new threads have no rewards.
It is still better than most forums because we can earn up $1 per day and it does not take too long to make a post here unlike other forums where you will have to write long posts

I want to thank all the members for those kind phrases about our forum. However, we should lock this thread because we already have an old one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back