What's new

Thoughts on Remotask?

To be frank with you, remotask is not a good platform to work on. I have worked with the platform and the amount of money they will offer to pay for a task will be lower to the cumbersome task they will give you

If you want to earn by working on micro tasks, remotask is one of the best platforms. You can work on tasks that take less than 3 minutes and you can earn few cents per tasks. This site is just like Picoworkers and Microworkers.

I want to commend you for sharing your thoughts about remotaak. I heard about this platform here and decided to give it a try. After successful registration I was confused on how to earn from the platform. I went through all the guidelines I still did not understand
Maybe I should go through the guide again. One thing I understand is that you can only work on the platform using PC and I don't have one for now. Anyone that has been able to work using phone should put us through.

My friend recommend me to try remotask because i need money with urgency. A minimum of $1/h for at least 4h makes $28 a week, and that's almost half of my monthly college cost. I'm from a 3rd world country and $28 a week is actually not that bad at all. The thing is, I was looking for information about remotask in reddit and apparently is pretty hard to earn even $1 in an entire day. I want to know i should keep going with remotask or forget about it?

I have never heard about this site ever. So, I checked the site and they claim that we can get paid to complete tasks. However, they have not made it cler what kind of tasks we are supposed to complet. They also state that they will give us a training.

My friend recommend me to try remotask because i need money with urgency. A minimum of $1/h for at least 4h makes $28 a week, and that's almost half of my monthly college cost. I'm from a 3rd world country and $28 a week is actually not that bad at all. The thing is, I was looking for information about remotask in reddit and apparently is pretty hard to earn even $1 in an entire day. I want to know i should keep going with remotask or forget about it?
I think you should look up for other microjob sites that enable you to make a dollar in a day or two at least.
On which platform were you able to make one dollar per hour?

Only continue with the rite task recommendation by your friend if the reviews you've been reading about them turns out to be something encouraging. Otherwise, you should just pass it off.

If you want to earn by working on micro tasks, remotask is one of the best platforms. You can work on tasks that take less than 3 minutes and you can earn few cents per tasks. This site is just like Picoworkers and Microworkers.
I have been on picoworker and they handsomely well , at least you can make $2 daily , so i want to ask if I can at least make $1 daily on the site remotask platform to know if its worth it.

My problem with all these kind of platforms is that they are going to start really well and after some time they are just going to go downhill without any kind of explanation.

About Remotasks, I read a lot of user reviews on various sites, including Trustpilot. but 70% are not satisfied with the site and left negative feedback. the reasons for this are different: Difficult and impossible tasks, banned account, Problems with logging into the account, Problem with withdrawing funds, Not paying, and so on. So, judging by the feedback from real users of the Remotasks site, I would not want to join and do not recommend others to do so.

in my opinion, Remotask could be a site that permits clients who may well be from distinctive inaccessible places of the world to total the assignment and gain a few cash. Picture Explanation

If you feel the task is too difficult and they are paying too low for it, I would rather you quit. There are many easy task with good pay out there, just gotta look for them

Is the website remotask still working and paying , i will prefer working on the site , making at least $28 in a week is definitely a mouth watering offer which people will grab with both hand.

The problem is that Remotask, like all other microtasking websites, can only pay out very little money that one cannot utilize to accomplish good deeds, thus I have already disconnected my thoughts from them.

I don't really know how that plartform works, always remember the reason why you are online, we are all here to earn money if you can earn money with that platform then that's great.

I haven't heard about remotask before now and i don't know if it is legit. I hope you find the information you are looking for, so you don't end up wasting your time on that platform.

You have to first check it out if there are levels on the platform and what are the benefit of those levels. That will give you a clue of what to do though I don't know how the platform works

To be frank with you, remotask is not a good platform to work on. I have worked with the platform and the amount of money they will offer to pay for a task will be lower to the cumbersome task they will give you
Thanks for your response , it has really helped me and some other members to know much about the site (remotask )and what they are offering to other task websites .

For people who want to work from home part-time, Remotasks is a fantastic option. Although the pay is minimal and the activities are often straightforward, this is a dependable source of revenue and a fantastic method to earn extra money during downtime.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back