Thoughts on Remotask?

Enzymada

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Jan 20, 2021
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
My friend recommend me to try remotask because i need money with urgency. A minimum of $1/h for at least 4h makes $28 a week, and that's almost half of my monthly college cost. I'm from a 3rd world country and $28 a week is actually not that bad at all. The thing is, I was looking for information about remotask in reddit and apparently is pretty hard to earn even $1 in an entire day. I want to know i should keep going with remotask or forget about it?

Thank you very much for sharing about remotask and how much you you can earn and I think that is a very good amount considering the time you have had to spend. I am more concerned though about what exactly do you have to do in the site to earn money.

The thing is that this remotask like every other micro task website can only earn someone something very meagre than one cannot use to do anything good so I have already removed my mind from them.

I I not think that remotask is a bad idea at all. The money you can earn looks realistic and very fair but then what exactly are you supposed to do in the platform.

My friend recommend me to try remotask because i need money with urgency. A minimum of $1/h for at least 4h makes $28 a week, and that's almost half of my monthly college cost. I'm from a 3rd world country and $28 a week is actually not that bad at all. The thing is, I was looking for information about remotask in reddit and apparently is pretty hard to earn even $1 in an entire day. I want to know i should keep going with remotask or forget about it?
You should keep going on with your search for remote task. If you have already gotten another alternative to your search for a better paid job, then you can focus on your paid job and let go of the remote tasks for now

Well in reply to your question concerning remotask, well I would say that i don't know about remotask as this is the first time i am hearing about it but i guess it is just like every other microtask sites that pay for tasks

I suggest you let go of remottask and look for other ways you can make money online. You will need to get to a certain level on that platform to make anything tangible.

Remotask is one of the trusted remote job site. However, I am not working on this site because I do not have time for small jobs as I am already busy on freelancing sites.

Thanks for sharing your experience in remote task. I also have a remote task account. But I am no longer active in remote task because the payment is not instant and it's dependent on your rating.

That is true. It is hard to earn 1 USD per day sometime on the website. Since I joined intge website I have not earned a cent. I completed all the tutorial and I never received task to complete that will earn me some cent

Only continue with the rite task recommendation by your friend if the reviews you've been reading about them turns out to be something encouraging. Otherwise, you should just pass it off

When I knew about this site, I was already busy on a lot of freelancing platforms and was earning well, therefore, I did not bother to register. However, if you want to earn from small jobs, you can try remotasks

The thing is that I have zeroed read My mind off anything micro task on the internet so I would never try to do any of microtask website because of my bad experience with the picoworkers which I discovered that they pay very little per task.

If your friend has withdrawn from the site, ask the individual to show you how he did it, he'll definitely have answers.
But if both of you are novices when it comes to this aspect. Then you don't waste your time at all because you'll struggle to frustration

This is interesting, considering the money involve and the time but you don't really give us details on what the business is all about and what they do

I have learnt about this task platform and I need to tell you that you can't make that kind amount of money from the platform. They tend to give bigger task than what they are paying which is very bad

They tend to give nigh task than that what they are paying which is very bad
I have learnt about this task platform and I need to tell you that you cant make that kind of amount money from the platform

They tend to give nigh task than that what they are paying which is very bad
I have learnt about this task platform and I need to tell you that you cant make that kind of amount money from the platform
This is one bad thing that I hate about most of this micro job or task website because whatever they give you would be so little at the end of the day that he cannot do anything substantial with it so I do not waste my time to visit or do anything on any of them.

Write your reply...thought of Remo task this is one bad thing that I hate about most of micro job task website because what ever they give you will be so little at the end

I have red online reviews on remotask. based on the reviews I read I believe remotask is one of the high paying micro job sites. However, I am yet to start on this site. Most of my time is occupied by posting on forums.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back