Thoughts on gambling?

cyberdog22

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Nov 1, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I know some people are against, others are okay with it in moderation, and others believe it is something everyone should take part in.

I am on the fence with it. I think it should be legal but I also think that people abuse it when it is and become easily addicted to it which is a very bad thing. I know several people who have become addicted to it this year because of the Lockdowns that happened. I also know someone personally who has gotten better from their addictions out of fear of the virus and not going out to gamble.

Gambling is something you should completely stay away from. Even if we are talking about gambling for entertainment and just occasionally it's not good because as you said it can easily become an addiction

It s cool to do it, like slots are fun or even poker, but in the long run not sure if it is worth it xD

Please avoid this field and don't talk about it again.
They will get all of your money especially the games because they will let you win in the begging after that you won't win any game.
Also you will be addicted and you will keep depositing dollars till you will return your lost, and maybe you will lose again and fail.

Avoid and try to gain money by the simple ways

Gambling is a no for me. It begins as fun but can quickly become addictive and I have seen that addiction wreck a lot of lives.

All i have to say about gambling is no metter what it makes you win in the begining but in the end you'll see terrible cansequences ... take it from me .. do not do it .. don't be stupid

Im against gambling i think it's just a way to lose your money it's better to look for other btter ways to make money
just invest your money in something guaranted like marketing

Gambling is only good for those who play from there heart without being afraid of losing, and I will not advise any one to go onto gambling if he/she is not strong enough to withstand the risk on it.

Actually, gambling on its own is not good as one may become addicted to it and result in bankruptcy, but some countries recognize it to be legal, only for 18+ though, so it has made some people to indulge in it. Some people are making serious earnings from gambling while some lost almost every day. It is just my take.

Gambling is addictive and so many persons have become addicted in it. To the point that they can actually use their last cent just so they can gamble. Your winnings is not certain in gambling. Which means because you won today, does not mean you will win tomorrow.

I know some people are against, others are okay with it in moderation, and others believe it is something everyone should take part in.

I am on the fence with it. I think it should be legal but I also think that people abuse it when it is and become easily addicted to it which is a very bad thing. I know several people who have become addicted to it this year because of the Lockdowns that happened. I also know someone personally who has gotten better from their addictions out of fear of the virus and not going out to gamble.
Haha, op says he is on the fence. But I think one can go into gambling without being addicted. But such a thing will take a very high amount of discipline.

Op. It better you leave the fence and face the fact. Gambling is not good, gambling is very addictive, gambling can ruin once life within a twinkle of an eye, flee gambling. I'm saying this from personal experience

Gambling is very addictive, you hardly find anyone who is a moderate gambler. When you are in it,it subordinate's the intellect and you are hardly rational in decisions that relates to gambling.

Gambling whether legal or not is bad. I don't want to get involved or have someone close to me get involved. Gambling is a sin and it can affect your mental decision.

I really dislike gambling because it's very addictive, instead of saving money you end up losing and even when you lose you keep hoping you and so you spend more I really dislike it.

I am on the fence with gambling too, I have once made money from gambling and it got to a point I was getting addicted and started loosing so I stopped which is why I won't go for or against gambling only addiction

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back