This Week Movie

bharath

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Sep 4, 2018
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Did you seen any movie in this week and when it starts for a new movie again. Here every Friday starts a new movie in |Theater and I like to watch once in a month or two months.

I am now refraining from going to theatres these days. My gears have shifted to watching Netflix series since thats the safest thing to do rather than going to cineplex and movie theatres.

Last week, I start watching the Star Wars movies in order, and finished the first 5 movies (including both Star Wars 'stories' movies). I will start and hopefully finish Star Wars: A New Hope (Episode IV) later tonight.

Cosmoball a russian movie with a great message. it is a 2020 production!

If you didn't watched movie called Escape plan the extractors then i would recommend you to, it is from 2013. but it's still very good and i like it a lot
Thanks for the recommendation. I will surely check it out.

Hmm that sounds interesting, what is movie about?
As the title suggests it's about a platform. A platform that has hundreds of levels, and on each level there are 2 people. Every day, at the top of the platform a big plate with all kind of food is prepared and that plate starts dropping from level 1 until the last level. The goal here is for each level to split the food equally so that it is enough for everyone but the movie shows how people are selfish and think only about themselves. Anyway that's kind of the point of the movie, there are many more interesting things about it, i won't share you the whole story. Just watch, it's great

As the title suggests it's about a platform. A platform that has hundreds of levels, and on each level there are 2 people. Every day, at the top of the platform a big plate with all kind of food is prepared and that plate starts dropping from level 1 until the last level. The goal here is for each level to split the food equally so that it is enough for everyone but the movie shows how people are selfish and think only about themselves. Anyway that's kind of the point of the movie, there are many more interesting things about it, i won't share you the whole story. Just watch, it's great
It sounds very interesting, i will watch it in next days

I have actually seen the new movie of mortal Kombat and I can say that it's quite lived to it's expectations because the storyline was very interesting I got it from the beginning to the end.

I saw a movie for the week and this movie is called mortal Kombat. It is a new edition of mortal Kombat and I think everyone here will love to watch this movie

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back