What's new

This is my introduction ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

vest1992

My username is vest1992 as you can notice, I have found this forum through another forum where I am a moderator, click here if you want to check it out.
My main profile or field of play/work is Self Development, I am a self-development counselor, if you want to check out my website click here.

I am from Romania, studied and worked abroad and now living in Brasov where I am growing together with my family. I am here to learn, share and grow.
I have written three books, and working on my 4th, two of them are for sale on my website, all of them are about personal development (though all of them are in romanian language).

I am a dreamer, an optimistic one, very creative in writing, I like to work with my hands and go into the unknown while I surrender to life

I love to get out of my comfort zone. Wishing you all an amazing year full of positive surprises that will put a smile on your face ^_^

Thank you, I have shared some of the places I am earning online, or have earned.
I have a questions is there a possibility to create a Charge button for the marketplace ?
Thank you for your suggestion. I have now implemented this and sent instructions on how you can use the BBCode :)

Welcome to the forum! I hope you will enjoy being here as much as I do!

Hey. Nice job pal. Let me also mention you are not bad at English and maybe you might consider writing a book in that language?
Will think about it, thanks for the compliment, wishing you all the best mate!

My username is vest1992 as you can notice, I have found this forum through another forum where I am a moderator, click here if you want to check it out.
My main profile or field of play/work is Self Development, I am a self-development counselor, if you want to check out my website click here.

I am from Romania, studied and worked abroad and now living in Brasov where I am growing together with my family. I am here to learn, share and grow.
I have written three books, and working on my 4th, two of them are for sale on my website, all of them are about personal development (though all of them are in romanian language).

I am a dreamer, an optimistic one, very creative in writing, I like to work with my hands and go into the unknown while I surrender to life

I love to get out of my comfort zone. Wishing you all an amazing year full of positive surprises that will put a smile on your face ^_^
I appreciate your tries for becoming a successful person.go ahead

very nice. it is seems good to hear about people like you who focus on this topic of self-development

Thank you, both of you, I appreciate the warm welcomes!

Thanks a lot.. I'm new here and not sure how it works. Help please
Here are some highlights ::

Check these out and you will know how things work!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back