Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
What are some past ways that you were able to rank in search engines, but can no longer do it today? I remember years ago that you could put backlinks in the code of the site to help it rank, but idk if that even works anymore. Or if it even did. Are there some things that worked good back in the day, but no longer does?

The pathway through which I was able to rent a website on Google search ranking wants to use black heart SEO method but I don't think that is even possible now.

In the past, the length of a post was very important. You could just write a looooong post and it would rank. But now, it is all about the quality of the content. Quantity doesn't matter now.

Article directories and link directories used to work for SEO because these were believed to be ultimately ways to build backlinks, sadly, these methods do not work

I learnt SEO fully at the beginning of this year and I haven't even applied it yet. SEO is very important for bloggers and affiliate marketers because the more you rank on search engine, the more sales you make.

PBN or private blog network used to work in the past, but this concept for building backlinks and traffic is no longer working. In fact of search engines find out, your website will be deindexed.

Like someone said up there, the quality of post really matters a lot now than before. Before it was just how long the article is and you would easily rank than others who have short articles.

Yeah definitely
Like someone said up there, the quality of post really matters a lot now than before. Before it was just how long the article is and you would easily rank than others who have short articles.
Yeah definitely your contents matters alot they are what make ways for you. I haven't really been doing or interested in article writing sites or websites eventually they are not bad .

There was a time when you added a lot of keywords, it worked but these days keywords stuffing is frowned by search engines and it is considered black hat seo

Article directories and link directories used to work for SEO because these were believed to be ultimately ways to build backlinks, sadly, these methods do not work

I remember there were a lots of article directories in the past. Many people used to leave articles their with backlink to their website but it looks like every thing on the internet has changed in the past 10 years. There used to be an article directory called "Ezinearticles" and they used to publish articles with links.

I remember there were a lots of article directories in the past. Many people used to leave articles their with backlink to their website but it looks like every thing on the internet has changed in the past 10 years. There used to be an article directory called "Ezinearticles" and they used to publish articles with links.
I remember ezine articles. I think this site is still in existence. I once wanted to register on this site so that I can publish articles and leave links to my website, but I never started.

I remember ezine articles. I think this site is still in existence. I once wanted to register on this site so that I can publish articles and leave links to my website, but I never started.

Ezinearticles is a pretty old site which is still in existence. I am not sure when this website started but it has articles that were published in the year 2006, so it is an old website. I am not sure if they still use it for back linking to websites or not.

I have not checked ezine articles since a long time but I guess people still use sites like ezine articles for building backlinks. Actually, I was once a manage on a similar site.

Keywords are no longer a search ranking symbol and was taken out of googles algorithm a long time ago. That's one thing. Descriptions are though and your website meta description is important. However it still helps to add keywords because while it won't change your rank it still helps the search engine know what type of site you have.

I have heard a lot of seo experts saying that private blog network and article directories are no longer working these days, interestingly these tactics were the best way to build backlinks in the past.

That's correct private blog network and article directories were considered the best way to build backlinks. But you can still make use of these tactics by sharing links only on high authority sites

The pathway through which I was able to rent a website on Google search ranking wants to use black heart SEO method but I don't think that is even possible now.
Blackheart methods for ranking on SEOs do work when I was trying to learn how to go about it years back. There are some who says it still working. But I just don't see it to be worth it anymore

I am new to SEO. So, I do not know how it operates in the past. Now , when you write creative contents and choose the right keywords, your site will rank on the first page of the search engine result

Web 2.0 backlink building is no longer working today for increasing the authority of your website. The same thing goes for blog commenting. From link is as good as nothing. Guest posting is one of the old tactics that still hold water at today's SEO strategy.

In the past, the length of a post was very important. You could just write a looooong post and it would rank. But now, it is all about the quality of the content. Quantity doesn't matter now.
Thats true, various changes are going on, if they are more focused on the quality of the content more than the length of it, i believe it is okay. As back then most people usually use the length of their content to over shadow those with quality contents

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back