What's new

Thing you love to do

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think I'm the greatest 3D (computer) artist - but I love messing with it. I mean, messing it up :D.

Graphic Design. I can make some good graphics that are pretty simple but I would love to be able to design some more complicated designs and logos. Unfortunately, at this point, I'm just a bit too lazy to learn properly

Establishing new forums are one thing I am bad at, but is passionate about. However, there are quite a number of things that I am good at bit I hate to do. The later outweighs the former, I guess.

There's so many things I love to do, I could go on all day. I love to watch and talk about football (not American football). I also love to play video games, and to be more online related, I love making websites.

I enjoy playing tennis although I'm not very good at it. I don't know where there are courts where I live now but I used to go with my daughter to the local parks where there would be tennis courts and sometimes we would take our dog with. The dog would forget that we were fenced in and run after other dogs and slam into the fence. I guess she wasn't very good at seeing? LOL

I play piano, but my level is only bottom-intermediate. In that case, I'm trying to freshen up my chops lately. I'm making quite a bit of progress, but it would take a few months to get to the advanced level I think.

I don t think I can say about anything that i am not good at, that would mean sabotaging myself or just putting a limited belief regarding an area of life..

I like graphic design but i don't enouph experience on it also i like to developp an online game but i don't have
any experience in programmation there is a lot of things that we like but we can't do

Play basketball although i am not so hight taller but i love the game ... i am better in soccer . Volley ball ... i think every one loves things he does well .. for me it's the opposite i try to do things i am not good at ... it's a challenge for me and wont stop till i can play it very well ??

If you ask anyone this question the first thing come into his head is sex even if he said something else ... i love sex of course . I love to travel . I love to practise sport ( play soccer mostley ) i love to watch football games ( premiere league / chamions league / serie a ..) i love to play video games / eat good meals ... many people love same things

I like to play games on computer and car rides at night listening some good music. In my opinion is the best therapy.
Just try this, you will not regret you

What is one thing you are not good at but you loves to do?
One thing I love doing, but I'm not so perfect with it is software development. I love it so much that I explore almost every aspect of it. Although I get sick of it when I get fixed on a spot without knowing why I keep getting error messages.

I have alot of things I love doing, I love sports (I play almost everyone) football,basketball table tennis, and the likes. I also love playing video games, surfing the web, reading, swimming and mostly I like going out and meeting people.
Post automatically merged:

I have alot of things I love doing, I love sports (I play almost everyone) football,basketball table tennis, and the likes. I also love playing video games, surfing the web, reading, swimming and mostly I like going out and meeting people. I also like watching movies alot. I once stayed indoors for three days watching movies only. I also like listening to music's of pretty much any kind. I also love traveling and i have alot of countries and places I would like to travel to someday like sevill,madrid, paris etc

I love playing video games though I am not very good at it. Whenever me and my friends are playing games, most of them are more proficiency than me and always win most of the time. They often wonder that I did feel dejected anytine I lose against them. I let them know that I don't care about Win, I just want to have fun.

• I love taking long walks in the mornings: Not a jog, not in a field. In the streets, along the market, in my town. The cool morning air, the calm flow of the river, the rays of the morning sun glittering on the murky water, the smell of wet silt and seasonal flowers. Occasionally, a sudden detour through the narrow lanes and into a quiet corner of an unfamiliar environment. Sitting on the riverside to rest my tired feet. Sometimes walking along with a close friend or two, catching up on each other's recent activities. Also, taking a small camera along for another favourite thing I love to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back