What's new

Thing you love to do

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love to play football. And also love graphics designing. Because when am bored I can just put on my play station and play football for hours. And I might even decide to go to field to play ball with couple of friends or more. But when am too excited I can just take my laptop and design till day break. I don't get tired of designing either logos, business cards, banners, label, emblem etc.

On the off chance that somebody truly cherishes you, they will not cause you to feel like you need to continually battle for their consideration. They realize the best approach to cause you to feel comfortable.

In the event that somebody truly adores you, you don't need to continue to implore them for a book, call or consideration

What is one thing you are not good at but you loves to do?
I am not good at calculation but I love to do it. I am a kind of person that love cryptocurrency and cryptocurrency involves lots of calculations. To make profit in cryptocurrency one need to know how to calculate the signal.

I love to study as per reading, I like travelling aswel and I also like to sing, act and dance and love to talk aswel. And I love trying out new things.

Last edited:
Establishing new forums are one thing I am bad at, but is passionate about. However, there are quite a number of things that I am good at bit I hate to do. The later outweighs the former, I guess.
  • I love taking long walks in the mornings: Not a jog, not in a field. In the streets, along the market, in my town. The cool morning air, the calm flow of the river, the rays of the morning sun glittering on the murky water, the smell of wet silt and seasonal flowers. Occasionally, a sudden detour through the narrow lanes and into a quiet corner of an unfamiliar environment. Sitting on the riverside to rest my tired feet. Sometimes walking along with a close friend or two, catching up on each other's recent activities. Also, taking a small camera along for another favourite thing I love to do.
When a CEO dies, his or her employees and team must — in the wake of their grief — introduce a new leader, adjust to change and continue to operate at the best of their ability. At the same time, they will likely attempt to preserve their late leader's legacy.

Personally, I've got series of task or things I love to do and engage in. As regards sports, I love soccer and it gives me serious chill. I also love basketball but not as the love I've got for football. I play video games too for fun most expecially when I'm board. But one major thing I knw fr sire is that I love making Money.

I love to go on vacation, singing, I love cooking and making people smile because these are all the beauty of life as far as I'm concerned. Life is all about the impact that we have done to other people.

Graphic Design. I can make some good graphics that are pretty simple but I would love to be able to design some more complicated designs and logos. Unfortunately, at this point, I'm just a bit too lazy to learn properly
I'm in this same category, I love graphics designing and I've taken some online courses but haven't been able to perfect my skill, hoping to take a physical training this time around to improve

There are very much things i love to do all I need to do them right now is money definitely with money I will be able to do things I love spend , charity and enjoyments.

What is one thing you are not good at but you loves to do?
Dancing, I always get stroked for being a chair dancer because once I get up on my feet I dance worse than a cockroach would. I really love to dance but I am not so good at it, I would really love to invest my time in learning and bragging before my friends.

I would cherish to be a coder, code a website looking authentic, and develop an app that can change the world. But I'm just short of skills for that. I just hope i fulfil such dream in life.

One of the things that I know I'm not really good at and I love doing it is singing, I love listening to music and singing but I am not very good at singing.

Things one can do for love is sacrifice. When you love you sacrifice because sacrifice is one of the two definition of how to Express love from within.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back