What's new

THERE ARE A LOT OF GOOD REASONS TO VENTURE INTO REAL ESTATE FAST.*

Real estate investment seems to be one of the most difficult business for me I don't just know the reason but I believe it is not my own natural talent since I don't really have much understanding on how to convince people to buy a particular property.

Real estate investment seems to be one of the most difficult business for me I don't just know the reason but I believe it is not my own natural talent since I don't really have much understanding on how to convince people to buy a particular property.
I think it is very good that you express your perseption of the real estate world, since we should be where we feel safe and covering all the points. If you feel that you do not have the fluency and fluency to convince in a real estate transaction, it is better to focus on other types of business.

I will speak about the place where I live. Real estate was a really profitable busines around 15 years ago. At that time people invested in real estate and earned a lot at that time. Secondly, the pandemic has just made the real estate business less lucrative in the present times. I just hope things come back to normal.

Those points are really helpful and I feel like doing this business right away. The rent, land appreciation and the money earned from various commercial activities one the property can help an investor make money. Steady cash flow, passive income, expansion and tax rewards are some of the benefits you get when you invest in real estate.

I think it is very good that you express your perseption of the real estate world, since we should be where we feel safe and covering all the points. If you feel that you do not have the fluency and fluency to convince in a real estate transaction, it is better to focus on other types of business.
that is what I have been able to realise about real estate because it will need a lot of good communication skill and the power of convincing people before you can even think of making money with this if you are a real estate agent... To me it is a business for people that are naturally talented in it that is all.

The amount of money that's involved in real estate is well enough to push anyone into investing in it a long he or she have enough capital to do the business.

that is what I have been able to realise about real estate because it will need a lot of good communication skill and the power of convincing people before you can even think of making money with this if you are a real estate agent... To me it is a business for people that are naturally talented in it that is all.
That's right, when it comes to communication you must have total fluency, which is not a repeating pattern. It all depends on the questions and interests of the client, for which you must be prepared to please with accurate answers and satisfy the potential buyer or tenant of a property.

That's right, when it comes to communication you must have total fluency, which is not a repeating pattern. It all depends on the questions and interests of the client, for which you must be prepared to please with accurate answers and satisfy the potential buyer or tenant of a property.
It's not really about the fluency of an English language that will make you be a real estate agent, it will require you to have the power to convince people which is also a good communication skill, you also need to have the ability to interact with a lot of people mostt especially strangers.

Extremely admirable statements. Land is another gold mine a man that is as of now alot of people are looking at it, however, has land is truth be told not broke at all since, supposing that he chooses to sell his landed property he will end up being a mogul surprisingly fast. Land is a business for those with extraordinary knowing the past and it generally takes care of regardless of how long you hold the property for.

It's not really about the fluency of an English language that will make you be a real estate agent, it will require you to have the power to convince people which is also a good communication skill, you also need to have the ability to interact with a lot of people mostt especially strangers.
When I referred to fluency, I was not referring to the language, but to the communication itself, to being able to interact with ease and above all to convince the client in order to close the deal. Not everyone has that skill, which is fundamental for this business.

When I referred to fluency, I was not referring to the language, but to the communication itself, to being able to interact with ease and above all to convince the client in order to close the deal. Not everyone has that skill, which is fundamental for this business.
Ok I understand what you are arriving at, yes that is true and all those things must available within an individual who is really interested in to become a real estate agent or investors, for me I do not have those things that is why I said it is not best suited for me.

Ok I understand what you are arriving at, yes that is true and all those things must available within an individual who is really interested in to become a real estate agent or investors, for me I do not have those things that is why I said it is not best suited for me.
As I described above, if a person does not have those skills then they can opt for any other business, unless they want to invest in real estate and hire an agent to do the work. In this case he must have a large capital.

As I described above, if a person does not have those skills then they can opt for any other business, unless they want to invest in real estate and hire an agent to do the work. In this case he must have a large capital.
Okay I understand this but does it really mean that people can learn the skill that you have just mentioned above and become good in real estate ? Because I believe it is a skill and can be gotten naturally and you can also learn it from someone who is already using it.

Okay I understand this but does it really mean that people can learn the skill that you have just mentioned above and become good in real estate ? Because I believe it is a skill and can be gotten naturally and you can also learn it from someone who is already using it.
I can't say 100%, but I believe that when there is real interest and effort, any skill can be learned. You must practice and correct mistakes in order to perfect the skill you want, so you must look for different techniques that adapt to your learning needs.

I can't say 100%, but I believe that when there is real interest and effort, any skill can be learned. You must practice and correct mistakes in order to perfect the skill you want, so you must look for different techniques that adapt to your learning needs.
Ok if you believe that real estate skill can be learnt from people then obviously I can also learn it from people to be really good in real estate, this is even when the natural passion for it is not even there.

I'm not sure anyone in this period would need so much convincing about the profitability of real estate with all the information that is out there.
It's an industry that has been as old as time itself and wouldn't stop being relevant.

My name is Esther, Am a realtor with Oxford commercial real estate.
I will be sharing with you reasons why you should venture into real estate.
Stay tune. And questions and enlightenment are welcome.

What is real estate?

According to Wikipedia, "Real estate is property consisting of land and the buildings on it, along with its natural resources such as crops, minerals or water; immovable property of this nature; an interest vested in this an item of real property, buildings or housing in general"

You can make your own hours, earn good money, and help people buy/sell property or land.
And if you're going to put in all that hard work and effort into becoming a realtor, you might as well become the best one there is.
Whether you're new to the business or you're a veteran, there's always room for improvement. With that in mind.

In my next post, I will be sharing with you 6 tips that will help you become the best realtor.
Thanks so much for the information.
The real estate business has become a hot cake because one can earn big without much stress. Just acquire properties and start the business.

What is real estate?

According to Wikipedia, "Real estate is property consisting of land and the buildings on it, along with its natural resources such as crops, minerals or water; immovable property of this nature; an interest vested in this an item of real property, buildings or housing in general"

You can make your own hours, earn good money, and help people buy/sell property or land.
And if you're going to put in all that hard work and effort into becoming a realtor, you might as well become the best one there is.
Whether you're new to the business or you're a veteran, there's always room for improvement. With that in mind.

In my next post, I will be sharing with you 6 tips that will help you become the best realtor.
One very good thing about real estate business is that,you have a lot of areas to leverage from,it does'nt mean whether you are new or have lack of cash to fund your project,you can do some freelancing work and get enough capital to expand your prospect.

What is real estate?

Your post has been really enlightening, thank you.
I believe the real estate business is a lucrative one and if we know the rudiments of the business, making profit would not be a difficult thing.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back