What's new

ThemaPoster - Software that allows for posting to multiple websites without visiting them

Though i like and prerfer using the software because it makes your work easier online because you dont need to visit the site before posting but its just like inviting yourself to be banned most especially on forum sites.

Though i like and prerfer using the software because it makes your work easier online because you dont need to visit the site before posting but its just like inviting yourself to be banned most especially on forum sites.

themaPoster is more than 11 years old and people are using it without any issues at all.

You can use it on your sites as well. Makes posting your own content much easier.

you are paying to use the app it is a waste of money since forums don't earn you so much money. For me I think it isn't profitable at all, I won't use it even if I buy my own laptop.

I'd like you to conduct some research to find out where you can buy them because it will definitely make things easier for me since I've never bought anything like that before and don't really know.

Content doesn't need to be copied and pasted. Post only your original content (even to your sites, you can post your original content to all your sites at once, or even make schedule posting). This tool makes that easier.

if it has such features, then i think it is amazing and would be very useful if you are running multiple platforms and you need to post on a daily basis as well, it would greatly reduce your risk factor.

I have not post in this thread for sometime I want to know the software dose it really allow people to post without the site owner banning people account because many software that allow you to do this functions will be bann and your account may be at risk

I have not post in this thread for sometime I want to know the software dose it really allow people to post without the site owner banning people account because many software that allow you to do this functions will be bann and your account may be at risk

People are using themaPoster for more than 11 years without any issues to post in forums and blogs.

I'm hearing about such software for the very first time. From the review, it's an awesome software that'll make posting on website very easy. However, the forum owner might not like it. Consider the high fees you need to pay before you can use it, I don't think I can use it.

I have a paid copy of this program, called ThemaPoster. It runs on desktop or laptop computers, on Windows, Linux and on Mac.

The basic premise of it, is that it allows you to write threads (the starting post of a discussion topic), articles, and replies, save them in one place, and then post them on various forums or websites, on a time table of your choosing. Useful when you want to plan out discussion topic starters to be posted, and which threads you want to reply to.

Pretty useful for the most part, except for the fact that the software writer doesn't have an edition for mobile devices that do not run on the above programs.

The software right now, has a 1 year license to the software, for $30 USD per year, or $3 USD per month. Cheaper to pay by the year, and the default payment options right now, is the 1 year price.

Payment options to purchase it on the website, are in PayPal, WebMoney, BitCoin, Litecoin, USDTether, USDCoin, Other crypto coins on request, Capitalist, Skrill, Paxum, Perfect Money, Payeer, Revolut, and Visa or Mastercard.

For the most part, I have enjoyed using the software. Pretty annoying trying to set it up for the first time, as I didn't realize that the software at the time, was easier to work with, if you used the instructions before hand; instead of trying to figure it out before using instructions.

The menus have been condensed, which saves time looking for stuff.

I recommend the above software for those who want to post on multiple websites, but don't have the time to log into each individually.
That’s something quite new for me. I mean, software that allows for posting to multiple websites without visiting them🤔 I've never heard of such software. If it really works, as you say, then it must be good software.

Last edited:
I believe that this is going to be particularly hurtful to creators. A lot of website owners need this traffic so that they can monetize it and if you are going to be using tools like this they are not going to get what they want.

Honestly speaking I think This is a very good software, but my concern is whether or not it will lead to a situation where one will get banned for posting same thing on different websites at the same time.

I have a paid copy of this program, called ThemaPoster. It runs on desktop or laptop computers, on Windows, Linux and on Mac.

The basic premise of it, is that it allows you to write threads (the starting post of a discussion topic), articles, and replies, save them in one place, and then post them on various forums or websites, on a time table of your choosing. Useful when you want to plan out discussion topic starters to be posted, and which threads you want to reply to.

Pretty useful for the most part, except for the fact that the software writer doesn't have an edition for mobile devices that do not run on the above programs.

The software right now, has a 1 year license to the software, for $30 USD per year, or $3 USD per month. Cheaper to pay by the year, and the default payment options right now, is the 1 year price.

Payment options to purchase it on the website, are in PayPal, WebMoney, BitCoin, Litecoin, USDTether, USDCoin, Other crypto coins on request, Capitalist, Skrill, Paxum, Perfect Money, Payeer, Revolut, and Visa or Mastercard.

For the most part, I have enjoyed using the software. Pretty annoying trying to set it up for the first time, as I didn't realize that the software at the time, was easier to work with, if you used the instructions before hand; instead of trying to figure it out before using instructions.

The menus have been condensed, which saves time looking for stuff.

I recommend the above software for those who want to post on multiple websites, but don't have the time to log into each individually.
It is one of the many sources, not the worst one that I have come across. This site is actually one of the one that HELPS me SAVE time in TIMES of posting.

As it only runs on PC and related devices, I can't be able to be a benefiary of the plartform because I only use my Android device and in addition,I don't have knowledge about all the payment panels.

Well, if you are posting the same content in multiple websites, then it's a good solution. However, if you just want to post at a certain time, to get activity for your forum, then this might not be what we need.

Thank you for sharing this and I am not sure whether I would be using it, at any point of time. However, if it's something that links the website to a social media platform(like hootsuite) then I might consider it.

I would love more exposure to my website and doing things automatically would reduce a lot of burden and effort from my side after all. Still, I don't think some users appreciate tools like Hootsuite and I don't really get the reason behind it.

This seems like a really nice software. At least it would be easier for people whobwants to post on multiple website and don't have the time to log into it.
it is good as this would automate the process for you ands reduce so much workload on your part but you have to be careful while doing this as to know what is currently trending and when to post.

it is good as this would automate the process for you ands reduce so much workload on your part but you have to be careful while doing this as to know what is currently trending and when to post.
I really like the fact that new things are being invented as the days go by to prevent one from stressing one's self. Who would have thought one would be able to post on multiple sites at a time.

Would this not lead to plagiarism, since you post the same threads on different websites? You can be banned on all of the sites if you are not careful with that. I'll check it out and understand it though.

I never knew a program like this existed. If you post on a multiple forums and make good amount through forum posts I think this program can be useful. The price is also affordable if you are already earning from forums. I want to see if this is actually useful to me

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back