What's new

The Vampire Diaries

I never have heard of The Vampire Diaries but it's obviously about vampires and I like movies based on these creatures. I hope I will find some time soon to watch it after I finish watching some other movies.

There isn't a movie that I've heard of for this.

But the TV show series is really good actually. I love that it bases a lot of things on history and the beginning seasons of this show bring up the United States history quite a bit. It's cool to me. First episodes are cheesy - but it gets better as you go on!

I think it's weard story ... to fall in love with someone and then leave him to and fall in love with his brother ... if my brother does that i would never forgive him ... the only serie i've seen when the hero shows him self firstable as a bad guy then he'll become the hero ... but in the end i would say it's a good serie 7.5/10 from me

Damon Salvatore was a character I would not be forgetting any time soon. His acting was flawless. The others weren't bad too. Till the sixth season, it was getting a 9.5 from me until those remaining 2 seasons brought that down to 8.5.

I want her to decide on Stefan.They have a form of affection that ne'er dies. He loves her, He cannot let her go.Damon is hot, horny and he extremely loves her however i do not see the association, the fervour once he's along with her btw i like bad friend higher than the sweet, kind heart friend.Stefan cares regarding her most. whilst a liquidator, he cannot stand seeing Elena get hurt! i actually hope love can conquer all between these two! They complete every other! i am thus proud to be a member of Team Stefan

I heard about it, read some articles but never started watching it.

I love vampire diary movie a lot but the movie was just too long and I did not finish it. I am a fan of horror movie, so I see vampire diary as one of my favorites movie

I don't put my eyes steady this days on movies cos of my online and offline duties. I've watched several of vampire movies earlier before now. They're interesting and captivating.

Vampire diaries is a very exciting and entertaining movie but to some extent there was some particular seasons that was boring. However I enjoyed the movie so much and I hope for the continuation.

Just like i did with the game of thrones, I have never watched this vampire series. But I believe it is going to be an interesting watch. I look forward to watching it too

I was in high school when I first started to watch vampire diaries, loved it although as the season hot longer down the lane I got tired of it but still it's a good one

I so wish this didn't end, like seriously the way it all came to a conclusion was like the writer/ producer got tired of the whole thing and just wanted to move on to the next series.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back