What's new

The Top 10 Best Paid Survey Sites In The UK – 2022

I probably do not take any survey very seriously because I know that ultimately it is just going to be availlable for the biggest countries. This is a particular decision that I always do not understand.

It will be great if you could post a thread on surveys that work globally. The survey site that you shared works only in the UK and would only accept opinions coming from the UK.

I do not like working on surveys because of this is actually meant for people in the tier one nation and I often get disqualified because I am in the tier three Nations and that is why I stopped working on surveys site.

I'm not surprised that we have tons of survey sites that works in the UK but in my own country we don't have enough sites that needs our opinion and that is why that platform is not good for us,

Yougov and swagbucks are the ones that I am most familiar with and I think a lot of people know it also as it is popular. It is also an ideal place for anybody who wants to start their freelancing journey.

The best paid survey could be gotten in the tier-1 countries you can possibly get survey here because of demographics and it doesn't really work in our part of the country.

This type of platform works better in the UK than in the country that is why it is very important not to waste your time on this type of site if you are residing in the developing Nations.

It is good that you have the best paid surveys in the UK and because UK belong to the tier 1 Nations it is very possible for this country to earn good amount of money from surveys.

Yougov and swagbucks are definitely the most popular among all of them and they have been existing for a very long time. Survey site and not popular around here because of the way in which companies are not interested in them.
There are no doubt one of the best websites that you can ever be able to find out there if you want to at least make some extra money. The problem is that there are some promotions that are not available to some locations.

Surveys are not actually for the tier three Nations because most of the surveys sites does not actually accept opinions from the tier 3 Nations and that is the major thing that is happening

Is very good that you are sharing the best platform that one could use to answer questions and make money but this platform is current of billable in my country and I don't want to waste my time working on them.

Making money with online surveys is quite very cool especially when you are from a top tiet country like the united kingdom. If you are very serious in taking online surveys you can easily make $10 or nearly bases.

I think most survey platforms favors people from the united states of america much more than any other place in the world.

I know someone who is in the united kingdom who participates in qmee surveys and he makes cool amount of money.

Of course, thank you for the list provided. But unfortunately, none of the list of surveys you listed support my country, and in most cases, only Prolific is available in my country. I would add LifePoints Also a great site especially in the UK.

I've used Onepoll and they're the one I can vouch for. In my opinion, I'll rank them number one instead, very transparent and legitimate- they pay as at when promised and there are surveys almost everyday - except for public holidays

t's great that the thread's creator brought up the UK.
The survey is unquestionably one of the best ways to make excellent, honest money online, however it is unfortunate that it isn't available in my nation.

Recently, I read an article about the top paid survey sites in the UK. The writer of the article reviewed the top 10 survey sites and says, "every one of these sites I use each week to help top-up my income."

These sites are as following:-

1. Branded Surveys
  2. Prolific
  3. Panelbase
  4. Y Live
  5. YouGov
  6. OnePoll
  7. Ipsos iSay
  8. OnePulse
  9. Swagbucks
  10. Qmee
What are your thoughts if you have tried any of these?
Restricting surveys to a some particular countries is a peculiar approach that I can never wrap my head around. I certainly don't take surveys anymore because I realize they'll only be available to the more developed countries

What do you mean by best paid survey sites in the UK? Do you mean to say they are only available in the UK, or do you mean survey companies base din the UK? I have heard of YouGov, Swagbucks and Qmee. I even tried Swagbucks once but had to give up becase I did not receive a single offer even in a couple of weeks.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back