What's new

The Social Media Manager

licht_silver

Dec 15, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Whenever I'm searching for how to make money online on several forums, I hardly come across this; Being a Social Media Manager!

It seems to be an underated online job people hardly talk about and you just need skills like: graphics designing, digital marketing, SEO, writing skills and a creative mindset.

We are in an online era where almost all businesses have an online presence and social media managers are being sought after a whole lot.

What does it entail?

✓ Post engaging content on all Brand's social media platforms

✓ Run social media adverts and campaign

✓Respond to online customer's enquiries.

✓Develop the brand

An experienced social media manager should earn between $40-$60 monthly

Am experienced social media will earn more than that low amount you quoted here for a month. Base on the sites I've searched on for gigs, social media manager earns a decent pay rate.

You can hire a social media manager from Fiverr, put up an advert on your social media handle or they put up an advert and they contact you. Most times they have the login details of your social media handles.

Social media manager is really a good job one can do online to earn a living. Some social media manager even go as far as managing up to like three account for three different companies and they get paid in all. Another thing is most of this jobs are done remotely.

The reason why a social media manager position seems to be underrated is simply because the renumeration is low compared to the work, imagine $60 when you can make twice that amount in freelancing in a week

Even more than that, social media managers abound that earn more than that by managing different pages especially when they have great results in the bag.
I'm currently learning how to be an instagram page manager though. It requires to learn such design skills like you said. I'm particularly interested in carousel designing as a foundation

A lot of business firms and individuals are now willing to take up their presence is online so there is an increasing demand for people who are going to manage the social media accounts. That is where the business manager comes in.

I believe social media manager is really good and I believe them earn enough money online, this is very good opportunity to make good money online.

You mean 40 to 60usd monthly? I hope they are able to earn more than this or probably it's a typo error, i know it's a great career to chose and opens one to the digital world

You are right about businesses having online platforms but the media manager earn more than $60 in a month. I have a friend who manages a business online account and he earns even 5x his salary every month.

That actually is an area most persons have not really looked into,because for a business to have a strong social media presence it need to have a good and experience medial manager to be doing its pr and other online activities for the brand.

As a social media manager you have limited task cause you're the one giving out instructions and commands for your subject to follow, base on your experience they will just comply without stress.

Typically, a Social Media Manager is the person in an organization who is trusted with monitoring, executing, filtering, and measuring the social media presence of a product, brand, corporation or even individual.

A social media manager is often called the ‘voice of the company’.” The role may also be referred to as ‘Community Manager’ (although this title has become slightly outdated) or ‘Digital and Social Media Manager’.
Football Index is a betting platform that mimics the stock market by allowing "traders" to buy and sell "shares" in football players. Last Thursday it announced a decision to reduce "dividends", the payouts "traders" get when footballers they have "shares" in perform well, by about 80%

Last edited:
Becoming a social media manager is basically one of the most easiest jobs that you can do online provided you have some basic design skills and how to communicate.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back