What's new

The site which pays to write

" Site which pays to write" if you search this on google you will get multiple options with good with positive reviews and suggestions. Once you try them, you will know the harsh reality.
I have tried multiple sites which say that they "pay to write", but never received any response after submitting the article. I don't know if my articles, had been approved or not.
Anyone who knows any genuine site where I can start my writing career as a beginner, please drop down your suggestions.
I have been where you are. Use Linkedin t find writing gigs. That's what I did. Plus, there are many news sites (like the Daily Caller) that has a contributor program!

Absolutely you are right I tried a lot of multiple type of writing jobs searching on YouTube and Google but I couldn't find anything like this website Bizdustry that is very easy to write and get paid as well because many of websites are scam and many of having very different kind of withdrawal options so we get confused and lost our everything.
The problem with paid to part websites is monetization part because a website could be monetized easy but the revenues doesn't cover expenses to pay out writers especially if there is no final client that pays to get writing and platform is getting a margin into this operation.

There are a lot of sites where you can earn money by publishing articles. My favorite one is HubPages. Well, it is not easy to make money by publishing on HubPages, but if you managed to make money, your income will be completely passive.

I have been where you are. Use Linkedin t find writing gigs. That's what I did. Plus, there are many news sites (like the Daily Caller) that has a contributor program!
LinkedIn is a great platform to showcase your skills and get clients. I have an account there but I am not active. I guess I will need to start using it well if I want to find some success.

I am always super cautious when looking for sites to write to be honest as many of them are really strict on what they will accept and will not accept which is a shame but it's understandable. I have found that the more I type on forums the more my writing skills improve and being able to write a little more professionally on these kinds of sites will eventually help me out in the future. Even creating your own blog, even using something like free hosting, and working on your writing skills can help a lot in the future.

I have heard that Medium is a website that pays its users to write. I am not a member of this website because it is not available in my country. You can experiment with freelance platforms such as Fiverr and Upwork. There are many writing jobs available there. But the competition is fierce. As a result, it is best to have a portfolio to show prospective clients. Create a blog or website or provide proof of previous work in the related industry to stand out from the rest.

The truth is that this website is actually not easy because it takes a lot of time before your article can be accepted. Listverse is one of the websites is one of the websites I have ventured before but it is very difficult. If your article is accepted they will pay you $100.
Please How does listverse works? I am a crypto writer and I do not know if they accept crypto writers.

I have a crypto blog on medium and publish0x where I post some of the articles I have written.

I am looking forward to getting paid via writing but I don't know how to go about it.

Please How does listverse works? I am a crypto writer and I do not know if they accept crypto writers.

I have a crypto blog on medium and publish0x where I post some of the articles I have written.

I am looking forward to getting paid via writing but I don't know how to go about it.
I think you can check out the platform because it is an article submission website. If your article is accepted, you will be paid $100 but I think your country of residence matters.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back