What's new

The role of money in a relationship

Most ladies and guys are quick to conclude that relationship can not work without money which is logically right, but that should not be the foundation of the relationship but rather the drive. Love should be the foundation

your financial compatibility will be critical to the success of your partnership. Money will have an influence on any decisions you and your spouse make, or don't make.

Both would be needed for a relationship to work. But what is of importance is love. The supernatural law of existence is love and it makes the world go round. Love is forgiven, love is patient and above all, love is caring. If their is money and love absent in a relationship, it would definitely shattered.

Money reduces stress and anxiety, and it ensures the smooth running of activities between people and families and that is why it makes relationship smooth and interesting

It's the key and the gun of a relationship
Money involved in relationships has the power to strengthen a marriage and end a marriage. There has to be a very comfortable money situation in the country so as to not argue about money disputes so if you ask me it's kinda in the middle of everything one can notably think about when it comes to marriage

I choose to see it this way that money towards a relationship and keeps it going beyond our imaginations, love is being spiced up by the fact that you are there for each other and can provide for your needs

Yeah relationship can work without the involvement of money, but if both decided to stay home and not work they'll both suffer poverty.some relationship are about gold digging.

It's very true that partners nowadays look each other whether they are rich or poor or middle class. But love is that relationship which cannot be bought using money. Money can only satisfy materialistic dreams.

Personally I feel both makes up a relationship, it is important for love to be present, but money is also important as no one would be willing to suffer for years with you out of love, we all have our limits. I am speaking from experience.

Well money plays an important role in a relationship but i think both parties should focus on love for each other.
For me, i believe both the lady and the guy would have invest in the relationship not only the responsibility of the guy.

I you both need them when it comes to relationship ,for you to have a true and serious relationship you need money ,money really play the important role when it comes to a relationship ,there is a song that says love is sweet ,but when money enter love is sweeter

Money and relationships especially in the context of marriage go hand in hand. There is no way you will tell me that money isn't important to keep that union or home in tact. Bills need money and all these can make or mare relationships

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back