The OA

Lämmchen

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Mar 15, 2019
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I just finished watching season 2 of The OA on Netflix. Kind of weird but it didn't stop me from watching through as fast as I could. I think the actors have gotten better in their roles and I actually cared more about a lot of them this season. Anyone else watch it?

I never watched any of it, can you give me a summary of it. I know friends who have watched it, but never have had the chance to check it out myself.

It's really weird...a woman disappears and then reappears and her family is happy to have her back but she's different. And she has a really wild tale about her disappearance, being held captive and being forced to die then resurrected to tell her captor about her experience.

Yes I have watched the OA it is lovely and a fantastic show because I think Netflix actually did a better job this time around and I am quite impressed with the actors.

Well as for me I have never watched the movie OA. But it seems that the movie is very interesting due to your explanation. I'll go research the movie and no more about

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back