jyy

Paragon Member
1000 Posts Club
Posts Club
Jul 11, 2016
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
No doubt, it takes a big list to get a small number to engage. That's why it's so tough. I mean, it takes tons of advertising dollars.

Anyway, some can get more engagement - from less people. That's truly a skill!

I thought it is really a number game here to play, but reading your post it is about the advertising. Some times we may loss in advertising, but sometimes we may gain with the same advertising, however we will find the difference easily.
This happens most times because of the holidays and weekdays that people are absent for coming online.

Always it's smart to study those already successful. Well, for example, look at a successful Patreon - and study their social media pages. See how many followers they have compared to what profit they make.

I’ve always said enjoy it while it’s small.

I’ve noticed this with my YouTube. Back when it was smaller, it was easy to interact with everyone. Nowadays it’s a few thousand followers with a lot of them being active engaged

it’s harder to give attention to everyone. Some just get a like.

I could only imagine what it’s like for channels with 100k or even a million or more!!

enjoy small while you can!

I’ve always said enjoy it while it’s small.

I’ve noticed this with my YouTube. Back when it was smaller, it was easy to interact with everyone. Nowadays it’s a few thousand followers with a lot of them being active engaged

it’s harder to give attention to everyone. Some just get a like.

I could only imagine what it’s like for channels with 100k or even a million or more!!

enjoy small while you can!

One idea is to have many small groups. However, though, what I'm doing now is moving my page fans (Facebook) to a group. I get more communication there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back