What's new

The music and your tastes

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are many types of music, from heavy rock to romantic. Which varies depending on the region, the upbringing and independent tastes. The state of mind in which we find ourselves also counts. I personally love romance at all times and I don't like rock. What kind of music do you like and which do you dislike?
I really like highlife and rageaa music alot. Mostly because most of the words resonates with my personality. But I also dislike over the top pop music.

when it comes to music I have a very different and wide preference I like R&B, I like rap, like country music I like music so I can vibe to I think that's why I like specific type of musicians then I like old musics basically all this whole musics that I like are centred on mostly free musics and musicians

I really like highlife and rageaa music alot. Mostly because most of the words resonates with my personality. But I also dislike over the top pop music.
It is something peculiar that I think happens to all of us, and is that we identify with the lyrics of the songs, and in conjunction with the melody seems suitable for our enjoyment. I live day by day with good music, with which I identify myself in its majority.
when it comes to music I have a very different and wide preference I like R&B, I like rap, like country music I like music so I can vibe to I think that's why I like specific type of musicians then I like old musics basically all this whole musics that I like are centred on mostly free musics and musicians
The music is as you describe, it makes you vibrate and enjoy a good lyric and melody. All kinds of music like the one you mention, has a specific audience that knows how to enjoy the quality they transmit.

I think i love gospel music very well and its my most prefferable genre sof music , because now i dont normally listen to other types of music apart fron gospel
I also love gospel music. It's also the music of my preference. It's also true to me that I don't normally listen to other types of music other than gospel music. Gospel music is like food for my body, soul and spirit. It refreshes and rejuvenates me. It makes me feel good, happy and blessed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back