What's new

The longest domain you ever saw

I can't say what the longest domains o ever away looks like at the moment. As regards limit to the size of a domain, I don't think there is a limit to size, but it will be sensible Tina actually limit the size

I do not think there is a limit to how lengthy a domain name could be. It solely relies on the person who owns it. However, lengthy domain names are boring and not marketable.

The longest domain name that I have seen as call your doctor.com and I was so amazed when I saw this domain name and since then I have been planning to buy such kind of domain name.

The longest domain name that I have seen as call your doctor.com and I was so amazed when I saw this domain name and since then I have been planning to buy such kind of domain name.
It would be difficult to get traffic on a website using that domain name though. It's too long and people always like a name they can easily memorize not lengthy ones.

I can't really remember the longest domain name I have ever seen but I have seen some long ones. Sometimes domain name does not even play a role in making a business successful or blog successful.

I can't really remember the longest domain name I have ever seen but I have seen some long ones. Sometimes domain name does not even play a role in making a business successful or blog successful.
It does most of the time. If you use a very lengthy domain name for your website, it would be difficult for people to visit often since the name won't be easy to remember.

I do not think there is a limit on the length of domain name but I do not think anyone will be too silly to register a domain with one sentence in it. That's preposterous.

Someone sold a 36-lettered domain name that he bought and I was really surprised as it is not something that happens commonly in the domain community.

I never used any domain before cos i don't own a website that will make me start calculating how much the domain have lasted or not.

The longest domain name I have ever seen is ThisWhyIamBroke.com. The website talks about some of the things he buys to get broke. In reality, the site is all about affiliate marketing. He display products to earn commission on every purchase make through the links.

Actually truth to the fact I really know nothing about this domain thing but seeing alot of reviews and comments about it here will definitely prompt me to go read more on it .

Someone sold a 36-lettered domain name that he bought and I was really surprised as it is not something that happens commonly in the domain community.
Hmm, i wonder how it will be easy for visitors ti recognise such domain name and type in the keyword using different browser.

Hmm, i wonder how it will be easy for visitors ti recognise such domain name and type in the keyword using different browser.
You never know the niche the domain name is in. If it is a hot cake that so many people would benefit from, they would not mind bookmarking the lengthy name.

You never know the niche the domain name is in. If it is a hot cake that so many people would benefit from, they would not mind bookmarking the lengthy name.
Lol, I think you're right. All that matters at the moment is the success of the site and not even the length of the domain that matters provided that result do come out positively through it.

Well am not good at domain business so definitely I will not have much knowledge or idea about that but I believe their most be of which it's the longest among all the other domain for a very long time.

I can't say I have seen a very long domain name, I think these days there are more emphasis on keeping it short and simple, also there are URL shorteners to keep domain name simple and short.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back