What's new

The Last of Us TV show, better than the video game so far?

Is The Last of Us Show better than the video game?

• Show is better

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Video game is better

• I like them both

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't like either

• Total voters

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Has anyone here been watching the new Last of us show that is based off of the video game of the same name? I'm caught up with the first two episodes, while the third will be dropping tonight on HBO Max.

Anyway, do you find the show is better to the game, or do you prefer the game over the show? Or do you happen to enjoy both equally?

Anyway, what is your thoughts on the show vs the game?

I had seen that The Last of Us was out to watch but as of yet, I haven't had the time to jump on and watch it. Many people I have spoken to though who have seen it say it is really good but most of them have said that they equally like both the game and the show because it's seeing two different perspectives of them both and that I can understand. I am hoping to watch it myself when I get more time to be able to do so.

I feel that the show has cast the actors perfectly, Pedro and Bella's duo is impeccable. The only drawback that I feel is that the show is too slow compared to the game. But we need to consider the fact that a show needs to run for at least 8 episodes so its dragged out.

I did not play Last of Us until I watched the show, and I started playing the game only after watching the show and based on my experience, I can say both are good and it is not possible to say which one is better. I think they have done justice to the show.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back