What's new

The last game you completed

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been along time since i played a game till the end ... but i think the last game i finishied is prince of persia ... ( last part) but since then every game i had taugh time to pass to next level i stop playing it ... i think the will of childhood is stronger than adults and that explain why only children finish the games they play

I think the last game i complete was tomb raider i completed all the parts it was amazing and enjoy it a lot
i can rate all parts at 9/10 what about you you didn't tell us what was the last game you did complete :p

I never complete a game lol haha, I only play PES, FIFA games so those games are never complete and you still menage your team year after year (unlimited seasons lol:p:ROFLMAO: )

I stopped playing single player game a long time ago, I do not remember either what game I have finished, maybe a mobile game of bid wars.

I just remastered Max Payne 2 , what a savage game it was , I've said it before and I am saying it again.
Me too, and I still playing it...I also finished Max Payne 1 and 10 minutes ago Yu-Gi-Oh! Power of Chaos YUGI THE DESTINY,after 4 months of "torment" I finally finished it, more precisely I collected all the cards that the game offers, I will search new games :)

I complete Bioshock game it have a great story. I finished it 3 months ago and didn't play any game after it

There are a whole lots of them but the notable ones are gta and god of war. Not just once or twice, I have completed them a lot of times and I will complete them again

There are lots of games that I ha e completed the recent one happens to be score hero I played them virtually every time I don't have things to do exceptionally my phone .

I was able to complete super Mario till the last stage repeatedly,I was also able to complete Turtle Ninjas,one of the most difficult games I have encountered,it was really fun especially when you own the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back