The known coins are regaining values

Sincerem

Ledgendary Member
50,000 Post Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
It is not long ago that Bitcoin hit $35k, two hours fast forwarded, now the price is $37k. Only today have seen increment of 16.65 percentage in its price surge. The price of Bitcoin cash increased from $395 to $423 in the last 24 hours, with an increase of 6.13%. While the price of XRP went high too, in the last 6 hours, from $0.26 to $0.28 per token, with an increase of 8.91%. Litecoin is still on the rise, going from $130 to $140 in the last 24 hours with an increase of 7.35%. Dogecoin is the coin with the biggest improvement this week alone, it is now picked at $0.05 per token and a massive increase in price overall of 309%. Those who invested in dogecoin earlier are earning their reward up to 309%. That's a massive turning point for dogecoin, i hope it continues this good run of form, in order to bring more future dividends to its investors.

It is not long ago that Bitcoin hit $35k, two hours fast forwarded, now the price is $37k. Only today have seen increment of 16.65 percentage in its price surge. The price of Bitcoin cash increased from $395 to $423 in the last 24 hours, with an increase of 6.13%. While the price of XRP went high too, in the last 6 hours, from $0.26 to $0.28 per token, with an increase of 8.91%. Litecoin is still on the rise, going from $130 to $140 in the last 24 hours with an increase of 7.35%. Dogecoin is the coin with the biggest improvement this week alone, it is now picked at $0.05 per token and a massive increase in price overall of 309%. Those who invested in dogecoin earlier are earning their reward up to 309%. That's a massive turning point for dogecoin, i hope it continues this good run of form, in order to bring more future dividends to its investors.
Major reason for today's increase is because of Elon Musk tagging Bitcoin in his Twitter. This really shows the influence of the top tiers in the financial world. Just an association with Bitcoin made more persons to invest today

The rise in crypto currency today is as a result of Elon Musk post on Twitter about Bitcoin. Even the Wallstreet and Us stock market are getting it really pumped with AMC and GameStop just because of Elon Musk influence in the sector. I hope the coin sustain it's rise as it's going

AltcoinsI'm dependent too Bitcoin when the value of Bitcoin raises altcoins definitely raises. But i am wondering about doge coin. It have increased to 800 percent within 2 days.
Now it's time to trade in cryptocurrency you can earn millions if you have $1,000.

A massive bull run for Dogecoin, now you can understand why I have always talked in favour of Dogecoin, and no doubt it will go higher and get stronger in the coming days.

Doge blockchain is very fast and I see more projects keying into the blockchain, now is the time to invest in it.

A massive bull run for Dogecoin, now you can understand why I have always talked in favour of Dogecoin, and no doubt it will go higher and get stronger in the coming days.

Doge blockchain is very fast and I see more projects keying into the blockchain, now is the time to invest in it.
Fantastic, I've agreed with your thoughts about dogecoin. You've always laid good emphasis around dogecoin. How the blockchain network is faster like tron and charges low transaction fees too. Yeah, i think now is the best time too to invest in dogecoin, it looks promising to bring profit in the near future.

Even when they first lost value a week ago I had no doubt about their strength. It was always a matter of time before they even break the all time high and break the limits they have. Now most of them are gaining back their strength and I am sure that in a few weeks there will be even higher.

Even when they first lost value a week ago I had no doubt about their strength. It was always a matter of time before they even break the all time high and break the limits they have. Now most of them are gaining back their strength and I am sure that in a few weeks there will be even higher.
Good one that you never doubted their potential to come back on top. I never doubted too, but i felt skeptical somehow when the price of Bitcoin was dropping down rapidly to $30k from $41k in the space of 14 days. With time it will go back to its all time high or grater than.

If ten thousands hours of the rest of my deducted one thousand biz points so if you spend ten thousand hours and then thousands nore and im not gonna make therre for the rest of my life

From my experience in watching the behavior of cryptocurrencies over the past few years. These coins for now mat start tumbling down or a few months, but will begin to regain an upward trend sooner in the year. Watch out guys.

Yes, a lot of this coin really hard bull run this past few hours, I was really amazed to some of this coin because ever since the bull run of bitcoin, most of the coin has little or remain at a sport in value, but I was surprised seeing them running up this few hours.

Yes right, this is feature of market that prices go up and down tbis graph will never stable. Yes it has been in debating since this month, when their prices went down everyone expecting that it will go higher soon now it is going up. BTC , ETH increased but today LTC is decreasing.

Exactly, there is increase in price of Many coins, some increases about 10% some even crossed 500% this is rediculous. But it happened yesterday. This is volatility, Crypto currency is known for. It is good news for investors in BTC too, it will go higher soon.

From my experience in watching the behavior of cryptocurrencies over the past few years. These coins for now mat start tumbling down or a few months, but will begin to regain an upward trend sooner in the year. Watch out guys.
Okay, we all know their is fluctuations around Cryptocurrencies in general. And we shouldn't be surprised for any action we see around it in the future. What i love about Bitcoin is that, the price doesn't drop down easily, it doesn't go on a free fall.

I really hope it keep getting good appreciation because am also hoping to get a good profit. The stats are amazing, i know there's been great increase but didn't know it was this great, it just giving me chills

I really hope it keep getting good appreciation because am also hoping to get a good profit. The stats are amazing, i know there's been great increase but didn't know it was this great, it just giving me chills
Let's just hope they keep on getting better and better as time goes on. I see increase in the future of those coins. Only time will tell, where they will be in the near future. I'm speculating an increase around this big coins.

a lot of cryptocurrency are gaining value everyday but a lot of people that are good in investing in cryptocurrency that are cheap but for me I don't see the need to invest in cryptocurrency that are cheap I only go for cryptocurrency that has good potential , I don't have the time to wait for years for a cryptocurrency to be valuable.

Some websites will make the prices of some coins freely available. Check with a professional organization such as the Professional Numismatics Guild. Find your coin by its date and time and you may be able to find its current value.

The future of Bitcoin or any crypto currency exchange is well know most people first had of Bitcoin which is trending that is why is mostly appreciating

I discovered that ripple had bull run earlier today to about $0.75 before it finally crash to $0.38 which is almost double crash though I believe that the price will still rise back in as much it clinch the $0.75 mark today the next might be $1.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back