What's new

The impact of PayPal restrictions on Nigeria.

Etini

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Nov 17, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
PayPal restrictions on e-commerce in Nigeria have limited the ability of Nigerian businesses to receive payments from international customers. This has resulted in reduced sales for these businesses and hindered the growth of e-commerce in the country.

PayPal restrictions have prevented Nigerian youths from exploring online job opportunities and earning an income. Without access to secure payment methods, many young people are unable to participate in the global digital economy and are missing out on valuable work experiences.

Paypal has limited functionalities in my home country as well. However, the limitation is because of central bank's policy and not because of paypal policy.

That's one of the reasons I can't go all out on forum coin. Crypto has been our only saving grace. Online book club doesn't have option of crypto and I can't work there even though I can write.

Paypal is one of the popular payment gateways and if they ban one country that they cannot receive payments then it does affect most of the business persons as they cannot receive payment for their work and need to switch to other ways which may not be popular.

For one, PayPal is a good payment platform. But considering that they have high charges and with cryptocurrency, people are not feeling the impact of the PayPal ban.

PayPal restrictions have prevented Nigerian youths from exploring online job opportunities and earning an income. Without access to secure payment methods, many young people are unable to participate in the global digital economy and are missing out on valuable work experiences.
This is true and it is the reason why a lot of us began to use cryptocurrencies. That is why we cannot work on websites that will pay through PayPal.

For one, PayPal is a good payment platform. But considering that they have high charges and with cryptocurrency, people are not feeling the impact of the PayPal ban.
That's correct but still there are many persons that don't use crypto currency and only pay via Paypal so they cannot work with you if you don't have a verified Paypal.

That's correct but still there are many persons that don't use crypto currency and only pay via Paypal so they cannot work with you if you don't have a verified Paypal.
Before I start any business transaction with someone or a platform online, I would make it clear that the only means of payment available to me is cryptocurrencies.

PayPal is also not available in my country as well. However, right now I do not need PayPal because I work on sites that do not require me to have a PayPal account,.

It does affect you a lot mentally and physically both because you may not be able to work for those that only pay through Paypal

As I am talking to you, Nigerians on RIF are stuck and can't withdraw their funds because the site is only paying through Paypal for now.

If the admin does not have a way to pay then you can't fight with them and need to find ways to get paid

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back