What's new

The health effect of eating late at night

eating late at night can cause obesity and overweight.
the body system takes a rest at night when we sleep so eating late before going to bed would only cause more harm to the body because the system cannot digest the food at this hour

Eating late at night might make one to be fat but it all depends on what you eat, sometimes people may stay hungry all day before eating in the night.eating lately can help in reducing hunger and also it can make one to be refreshed in the morning.

Eating lately in the night has some side effects even though is not much,but I think it can cause ulcer to one which is as the result of not eating on time,either gastric or chronic ulcer,that is why its good to be eating regularly and on time.

Yes, we all must have a specific time period when we should eat, but most people eat only when they feel hungry. Some studies show that eating less can increase your life span and I am focusing a lot on decreasing my food consumption.

Eating late in the night contributes to the increase in the level of cholesterol in the body system. When you don't fill up your stomach with a balanced diet, hormones will secreate in your body system which will lead to increase in cholesterol in the body system.

Eating lately in the nigh doesn't have much side effects,but I am very sure apart from disrupting your sleep it can can ulcer when you do that always.

The effect of eating late at night is having a bloated stomach, difficulty getting sleep, and having headaches in the morning due to lack of sleep at night.

Eating late at night may cause constipation and indigestion because the body organs is at rest when you sleep.
You should rather learn how to drink water at night, it helps the liver

I have observed on the stand point of healthy life style due to some experience that its not realy a healthy life style to cultivate the habit of eating late at night,health practioners and medical expart always kick against it.And those who indulge in this,the effect is always evident in the excess accumulation of fat in their system,because food really need time to digest when you eat early and not while you are sleeping when you eat late.
Share your experience on this.

I gained so much weight but I got rid of the diet and I'm fine now. I didn't eat anything during the day, I worked, etc. I simply forgot to eat but I ate a lot in the evening after 9-22 pm ... for 1-2 years I gained a lot of weight.

I think routine management can be used to tackle this problem. It is really hard to change a routine especially if you do not have a job or if you work from home. people with bad routines often eat more and late at night.

I gained so much weight but I got rid of the diet and I'm fine now. I didn't eat anything during the day, I worked, etc. I simply forgot to eat but I ate a lot in the evening after 9-22 pm ... for 1-2 years I gained a lot of weight.
That s just the implication of what eating late at nght can cause,because immediately after the meal at night,the next thing would be to sleep,and there would not be enough time for the food to digest.

That s just the implication of what eating late at nght can cause,because immediately after the meal at night,the next thing would be to sleep,and there would not be enough time for the food to digest.

that is right. after you eat you fall asleep and you don't have time to digest the food and that's how you gain weight. Evening food is not recommended for your health.

Eating lately in the nigh doesn't have much side effects,but I am very sure apart from disrupting your sleep it can can ulcer when you do that always.
Not true, eating late at night has alot of side effects besides what you have made mention of. Eating late also causes belly fat, which could affect other organs with time. It increases the level of cholesterol in your stomach which could lead to blood viscosity. Blood viscosity on the other hand if care is not taken could lead to things like headache, stroke etc.

that is right. after you eat you fall asleep and you don't have time to digest the food and that's how you gain weight. Evening food is not recommended for your health.
It is actually good to eat you meal at evening,but the thing to avoid at all means to keep a healthy life style is to make sure you eat your meal very early,so their will be ample time to get the food digested befor bed time.This will solve at least to a very large extent the issue of excessive weight gain.

It is actually good to eat you meal at evening,but the thing to avoid at all means to keep a healthy life style is to make sure you eat your meal very early,so their will be ample time to get the food digested befor bed time.This will solve at least to a very large extent the issue of excessive weight gain.
I dont eat at night its very risky the doctors has make it known to me that such eating habit may affect our health without our knowledge so I beleive that its not proper to eat in the night I only eat afternoon and sometime in the evening

I have been developing the habit of eating late at night and this is because of my wrong timings when it comes to eating dinner at night. Routine plays a crucial role when it comes to having meals at the right time.

I have been developing the habit of eating late at night and this is because of my wrong timings when it comes to eating dinner at night. Routine plays a crucial role when it comes to having meals at the right time.
I dont like eating at night its seems so risky this is because sometime and so many times I experience something I dont suppose to observe from my system so for this aspect I have stop eating late in the night its one of the risky journey I ever take so I dont buy the idea of eating late in the night

I dont like eating at night its seems so risky this is because sometime and so many times I experience something I dont suppose to observe from my system so for this aspect I have stop eating late in the night its one of the risky journey I ever take so I dont buy the idea of eating late in the night

Excessive eating is bad and excessively eating at night is worse. Some research has shown that eating excessively increases heart attack risk and this is quite bad. Eating excessive also impacts your lifespan.

Eating late at night can disrupt your sleep hours because the body won't be prepared to sleep, thus it may also affect your memory and efficiency for the next day. Eating late at night can lead to increase in blood sugar level and obesity.
And when you begin to do it often, it can bring about health issues. Food eaten late at night does not get easily digested and over time may cause accumulation of belly fat.

Eating at night causes constipation and slow digestion. It's not healthy to be keeping late night eating, there are many other complications to it other than the ones I've mentioned here.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back