What's new

The health effect of eating late at night

You should never eat heavy meal in the evening. You should go to bed only after 2 hours after eating. If possible. you should avoid eating after sunset. These are the healthy eating practices from ancient Ayurveda system of healing.

I understand the situationat hand,soemcircumstance are some of the things that will ordinarily make some persons to do the opposite of what they could have done right.
This is what most of us in Nigeria are going through and that is why we do it late in the night because sometimes before you can get the money to cook the food you have to go out and when you come back it would have been late before you start cooking the food that is why you will have no other choice but to eat the food late at night.

I used to eat chips and drink chocolate milk late at night every day around 10 years ago. I have stopped it but I have other bad habits that I need to deal with and with the help of Allah, I will be able to overcome my addictions. Eating late at night can increase weight and increase your chances of getting diseases such as diabetes.

Eating late in the night is a bad health habit. You are denying your body the necessary nutrients when you decided to eat late in the night. You can even develop high cholesterol from this habit.

It is very true that eating late is not really healthy. When you eat and just go to bed, your body does not digest the food well. Hence you are left with unhealthy fat and stomach problems. So it is best to eat early and let your food digest well while you are still active before you sleep.

A lot of us are consuming more foods than our body can actually digest, that's why obesity is a problem and a lot of people are trying to cut weight. You should stop eating late night because the body cannot properly digest foods consumed late night.

A lot of us are consuming more foods than our body can actually digest, that's why obesity is a problem and a lot of people are trying to cut weight. You should stop eating late night because the body cannot properly digest foods consumed late night.
Yes that seems to be true people consume alot of food this do lead to obesity its not that too good to consume alot of food mostly at night,its very bad habit and I do beleive that doing so you are protecting your health from been damages so eating late at night dosnt make any sense its rather cost you alot

I heard it could make you fat and it’s really unhealthy, but it’s really hard to follow up especially if you’re someone that works late and comes late int the night, but it’s really unhealthy to eat late

If you eat late in the night your rate of digestion might be very low. and you can also develop cholesterol as a result. So it is very important to always eat dinner on time before you go to bed.

Eating late is not advisable . it can cause various things like: discomfort at night, accumulation of fat in the stomach, the food might not digest properly.

If you eat late in the night your rate of digestion might be very low. and you can also develop cholesterol as a result. So it is very important to always eat dinner on time before you go to bed.
Eating late affects your digestive system, and it causes belle fat and other things like heart diseases And diabetes. It would be best you take fruits at night if you are extremely hungry. You can also eat unripe plantain, it helps in reducing cholesterol.

Eating late or engaging in late night food is very wrong and have various effects on our health but so many of us still eat late into no night please we need to stop it

Eating late at night can cause a number of health problems, including an increase in blood sugar levels, heart disease, obesity, and acidity. Essentially, the later you eat, the less your body is prepared to sleep, which might have a negative impact on your memory and efficiency the following day.
Exactly the point, it is not advisable to eat late at night, it's causes alot of problems to the body, it can even weakened your immune system and make you body easy for disease to come in.

I think eating late at night can lead to several health hazards like increases in blood sugar level,heart diseases,obesity and acidity. Basically, the later you eat, the less your body is prepared to sleep, which can also have adverse effects on your memory and efficiency for the next day

I like eating late at night.but I don't think I will continue.most of the food I ate don't use to digest.but your little pice of writing has explain much about it .

I like eating late at night.but I don't think I will continue.most of the food I ate don't use to digest.but your little pice of writing has explain much about it .
Its really improper to eat late at night its very dangerous it can cause you alot of health hazard,I use to practice this but after reading a jornal online and see the health dangers associating to it I have no other option than stop eating in the night

Its really improper to eat late at night its very dangerous it can cause you alot of health hazard,I use to practice this but after reading a jornal online and see the health dangers associating to it I have no other option than stop eating in the night
same to me. there are many precautions of eating late at nights.eating late at night causes pot belly and a lots more,the food we eat night don't find time to digest it causes stomach ulcer.

I agree with you. We are eating more than what our digestive system can handle and this is why it is not only causing obesity but other health problems as well such as cardiovascular problems and diabetes. Last night I ate 6 pieces of Pizzas and I felt as If I am gonna die due to excessive eating.

One thing I've discovered about eating late at night is that I don't sleep well at night and don't feel healthy in the morning when I wake up, which causes me to gain weight quickly.

I do not think that you should avoid eating a lot in the night. In fact, you must not eat excessively at any time of the day. Excessive eating is really bad for you, no matter at what time you binge eat, it is bad for you anyway.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back