What's new
  • You cannot start new threads in this section. To advertise with Bizdustry please create an item in our Directory!

The Goathouse Forum

TheRedAngel

Jan 6, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
My friend has been running a forum for over a year. I do not know how he's managed to do it, the forum has only 51 members, he somehow remains constantly active, and he keeps improving it, all for 51 members. I'm not here to spam his forum link, but I want to help him out. The forum has groups, group events, blogs, etc. If you want to join, then go ahead.

Link: https://www.thegoathouse.community/index.php

In my experience, it does not matter how many members you have on a forum. It matters how many active members you have. I think any forum in this day and age that has 10+ active members is a success giving that forums compete with places like Reddit, Twitter, etc. which is not easy!

In my experience, it does not matter how many members you have on a forum. It matters how many active members you have. I think any forum in this day and age that has 10+ active members is a success giving that forums compete with places like Reddit, Twitter, etc. which is not easy!
Yeah, but it's really just me and the owner, so I was just trying to get people. I agree that active members are better than hundreds of members, but the forum can't get active members if no one knows that they exist.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back