jyy

Paragon Member
1000 Posts Club
Posts Club
Jul 11, 2016
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes

This site would be fun to mess around with. However, I don't think a good income could be made, even for someone in the developing world. There's simply not enough sites or chances to earn points on the sites.

Who has tried this site? How much did you make on average? How much have you made in all? You can guess.

The Forum Wheel used to be a great site but it just went downhill at one point and hasn't recovered since. TFW was awful at compensating and helping out site owners when the quality of the content they received was not great. That was also a bit of a problem with its rival, PostLoop. Do they still have a good amount of forums or have they lost most sites?

The Forum Wheel used to be a great site but it just went downhill at one point and hasn't recovered since. TFW was awful at compensating and helping out site owners when the quality of the content they received was not great. That was also a bit of a problem with its rival, PostLoop. Do they still have a good amount of forums or have they lost most sites?
They have a few sites, not many. I suppose the owners could aggressively make it larger. I've always wondered what I could do with it if I bought it.

Well, one idea is to bring blogs into it. However, it doesn't seem to have a script for it like Postloop did. Well, blogs are not dead, unlike forums, well, I think LOL. In that case, blogs need more comments to rank, so there's a huge demand right there.

Last edited:
I think this site is really interesting if you learn it, however it's not really good if you want to make money on it. How many people have tried and succeeded? I don't know, but it will give you some new experiences. it would be better if they upgrade or transform it in a positive direction.

I joined The Forum Wheel about two years ago when it was still so popular and paying so well. Unfortunately, I received payment from it only once then it stopped paying. Then I heard that it came back but I have never checked it. I bet there are not so many forums there now as they were in the past.

I have heard that the admin of wheel forum had some financial issues and he couldn't pay the members but I don't know what happens for it now.

I will ask him again later

Last edited:
I have heard that the admin of this forum had some financial issues and he couldn't pay the members but I don't know what happens for it now.

I will ask him again later
Which place? Bizdustry, or The Forum Wheel? Gotta be specific, as I know people have been payed recently here.

Which place? Bizdustry, or The Forum Wheel? Gotta be specific, as I know people have been payed recently here.
Sorry, the wheel forum of course, It just a keyboard mistake.
Sorry guys

is the forumwheel having financial issue ?
Yeah exactly that happened before a long time (maybe a year) but now I don't have an idea

The forum wheel was quite popular amongst my circle of friends back in the day and many of us are still disappointed with the way thing turned out on the platform.

The forum wheel was quite popular amongst my circle of friends back in the day and many of us are still disappointed with the way thing turned out on the platform.
yeah, I was a member in plenty of forums but the main challenge that faces every admin is how to pay the users especially if your forum grows.
the successful admins will sucess and find the sources (like the ads...) to pay them but it's not always happened so the admin directly will stop the withdrawal in order to find a solution for this trouble.

yeah, I was a member in plenty of forums but the main challenge that faces every admin is how to pay the users especially if your forum grows.
the successful admins will sucess and find the sources (like the ads...) to pay them but it's not always happened so the admin directly will stop the withdrawal in order to find a solution for this trouble.
You are right about that. Sometimes it is just so sad when you see promising sites become unable to sustain themselves anymore.

You are right about that. Sometimes it is just so sad when you see promising sites become unable to sustain themselves anymore.
yeah that's the problems that happened when they fail to link the forum with Google Adsence so the admin won't profit anything, at the same time users are working and for sure will apply for a payout, and here is the problem.

I got accepted as a writer in Form wheel before.
Still, I don't think I will ever make use of it, to earn a few bucks. The pay is too low and not to mention that, your entire feedback depends on the forum owner. If you get a negative feedback, then you are done for.

That's what I have heard anyway. I never applied for any of those low paying websites, so I don't have any personal experience with these things.

Yeah, this happens in many sites. I guess they don't link their forums with Google Adsense and so when they finish their own pocket money paying member and their site is not generating any income, they just stop paying.

This is the first time I hear about the Forum wheel, from what I see it s not legit anymore because of financial issue, poor administration of funds.

Forum wheel sounds good but since everyone stoped working on it..i don't think it will be good has before..We should try to consider the admin of the forums we are working on by reducing the payout request every time..this will give the admin more time to pay up is members.. and the admin should have a specific time to pay the members this will really help the forum to grow.

The moment a good site run out of cash or have challenges that made it shutdown for a while, it is usually difficult to restart again because alternatives might have been sorted by members, that's the challenge Forum wheel is facing now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back