What's new

The Forum Wheel

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the test people do before joining many don't succeed.I was one of them.I didn't manage to join and work with the sites.I came across when I had no experience with writing.

yeah that's the problems that happened when they fail to link the forum with Google Adsence so the admin won't profit anything, at the same time users are working and for sure will apply for a payout, and here is the problem.
It's a pity forum owners are not articulate enough to diversify their revenue system from Google adsense. It's difficult to earn more on adsense with forums. There're many ways to earn especially if you have tons of members.

I remember it was made to compete with Postloop, and a few other established post exchange websites, but I think the whole issue with the first owner, was that he couldn't maintain the exchange as well as he thought he could. Granted, forum owners had issues as well. Then the place was bought and taken over by someone else, and as far as I know, payments started getting less and less frequent after that.

I think it's sole purpose of getting members and traffic to blogs and forums can still be sustained if it serves as a roll call for blogs and forums. Maybe the admin is overwhelmed with too much tasks as against a lower revenue.

I think the test people do before joining many don't succeed.I was one of them.I didn't manage to join and work with the sites.I came across when I had no experience with writing.
That's right, it is quite hard to get accepted on their forum and besides that it also takes a long time for them to review your account

Forum wheel sounds good but since everyone stoped working on it..i don't think it will be good has before..We should try to consider the admin of the forums we are working on by reducing the payout request every time..this will give the admin more time to pay up is members.. and the admin should have a specific time to pay the members this will really help the forum to grow.
Excellent way of thinking, so we help the administrator and we would help ourselves. I didn't get to work on the aforementioned site, but I love this one and hope it sticks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back