What's new

The first GPT website that scammed you and how old were you ?

No get paid to site has ever scammed me before. None that I can remember. There were a lot of such platforms I have worked in before in the past. It was either their pay rate was too small or something else that makes me not to continue with them
How long have you been working online?its like you are not too old online well that is lucky of you for me I think I was scam by hyip and ptc site but that is long ago so its obvious if you havnt scam before then you must have been a bit smart

Of all the site i work with the only site that didn't pay me is trendri and this is because of what happened that we all know of what they went through and when they came back i requested for payment but till today no payment is made to my account.

Of all the site i work with the only site that didn't pay me is trendri and this is because of what happened that we all know of what they went through and when they came back i requested for payment but till today no payment is made to my account.
That is so strange. Trendri is still running and many people were paid that time when it came back. Have you talked with the admin to see what the problem could be?

I have not really been scammed by a gpt platform. It is always very important to make enough research and check reviews before venturing into any platform.

I remember i was around 12 or even 11, i used to work on two popular websites back then, Fiver (and not fiverr) and of course, the popular legend Trafficmonsoon, trafficmonsoon was very popular back then and it offered amazing (but fake lol) payout rates, but it all was illusion, same goes to fiver.
what about you ?

I have not really been scammed by a gpt platform. It is always very important to make enough research and check reviews before venturing into any platform.
That means you are very lucky to work online without been scam,I know that sometime when you work you must conduct your own research about a site before you join so for this aspect so that you wont be scam but I have fall a victim for one thou what they scam me of was not really too big just $3 but its a very big loss

I have seen how the world has evolved and how the online money making world has also changed a lot. In the past there were many sites that used to pay people and I did discover many of them. However, most of them required you to be in a country like the United States to earn. Things would have been much betetr back then if people were paid through a payment method they prefered. This is because most sites only used to pay through Paypal and it was never available in most countries.

I have never been scammed by any GPT website because I rarely payoney for any website unless there is a very sure and reliable source that inform me the website is legit, apart from that, there is no way I will make payment on just any website.

It was Ayuwaye and I laboured day and night working to augment my earnings. Immediately I reached the withdrawal threshold, the site started misbehaving and I thought it was poor network, unknown to me that I was kicked out!

I have never been scammed in money terms by any GPT website, but I have wastes a lot of time and resources on many GPT websites, clicking ads and faucets websites, in the end, they won't pay.

The site that scammed me was NNU.
After paying some money to register and meeting up all the needed task, they refused to pay me my earnings

There is very website called TCP that came up one time ago here on Bizdustry which so many people joined and some were fortunate to earn from as I did but along the line, the owner disappeared with most people's earnings and never paid. He's currently owning me over $30.

I was only scammed by a survey site. I remember working for a paid forum that paid me through Liberty Reserve. At that time I did receive $2 through Liberty Reserve, but the Liberty Reserve payment processor got shut down by the U.S. authorities and I lost money.

While growing up, I love to work for my money. So I was always business with one business or the other. I cannot be found ideal doing nothing.

When I started hearing about the internet, and that people are making money from it selling products and rendering Services. I became interested, I was introduced to the online space, I love writing, as a result of this , I decided to write and get paid. Although I was disappointed by the out come of things.

Oh. The first was a site called top buzz; they promised to pay for uploading trending videos and articles. I got into the program and then it crashed or would I say it became saturated and nothing came out of it.

I remember i was around 12 or even 11, i used to work on two popular websites back then, Fiver (and not fiverr) and of course, the popular legend Trafficmonsoon, trafficmonsoon was very popular back then and it offered amazing (but fake lol) payout rates, but it all was illusion, same goes to fiver.
what about you ?
That was gram free. I was wasting my time for almost a year before I could realize it was just a scam. I have devoted enough time, hoping to cash out as soon as possible. But I later found out that they don't pay for the jobs we have been doing for almost a year

The site that scammed me was NNU.
After paying some money to register and meeting up all the needed task, they refused to pay me my earnings
Oh wow, I remember this site, I was not even able to cash out once. Back then I was in school, so my sister was helping me run the account, she was lucky enough to cash out a few times before it crashed though.

I have never been scammed by any got site. This might be because I don't really pay attention to those sites because they have low payments. I prefer paid to post forums to got. You'll waste your time and data only to be paid peanuts.

I have always been skeptical of the type of sites that I work on. However, I made a costly mistake around December, 2021 and I was scammed by a gpt sites .

Just last year, and I don't want to disclose my age cos I feel so dumb that this happened. I was invited by a friend because there's also an earning for referrals. I trust this friend a lot, so I didn't research before investing. At first, the websites give money, but it takes time to earn more than you invested. Later on, the "admins" of the website started to make excuses so members won't be able to withdraw money.

I invested around $150, and I only got $50 back. Will never happen again!

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back