What's new

The first GPT website that scammed you and how old were you ?

There are many GPT websites that are legit and there are others that are not legit. Many of them that requires referral is not really legit.

I’ve been on many online sites that are scam sites even since when i was still in secondary secondary but I can’t rely say they scammed me because I didn’t use my money to register anything on the site.The first two sites where i can say i was scammed because i use my money to register on the site was NNU and WAKANDA

The first get paid to site that scammed me was a paid to ask question site in my locality called twibba.
Despite reaching minimum payout ,I was not paid and the site closed immediately .
Not quite long I was also scammed by adminretial of close to $30 . I thought that I should quit online earning ,but then I have no option than to keep trying new ones

Admin-retail gained a lot of attention on the internet. It could have been a great forum if the admin of that forum were an honest person and if he continued to pay. I never joined it because it never offered the payment method I preferred. I feel bad for people who did not get paid by them.

The first Gpt site that scammed me was beermoney.gg I registered on the platform last year and i worked for like 2 weeks despite the fact that it's not easy to make money on the website. After some time they sold the forum and the owner of the forum refused to pay me my money.
The get paid to post forum that scammed me was a gaming forum that I have forgotten his name now. I think it got introduced to most of us on this platform and most of all worked on that platform for a very long time and at the end of the day they didn't pay anyone but some people still claim that they were paid though as for me I wasn't paid.

I was very new to some of these tricks used by online fraudulent investment platforms that claims you'll work for them and get paid but you'll have to make a one time payment to earn from them. Ingot scammed this way a long time ago

I just recently started to work online and the first site to have scammed me was dime forum and its lunatic admin. I requested for payment and he never paid me.

I didn't start working online at my early age because I was about 18 years old when I started looking for ways in which I can start making money online. I haven't been scammed by GPT sites before.

I didn't start working online at my early age because I was about 18 years old when I started looking for ways in which I can start making money online. I haven't been scammed by GPT sites before.
That is great. You must have been so careful so as to avoid GPT sites scams. Personally, I also started working online at 18 but I have come across so many scams. Especially when I was so eager to earn money that I worked in sites before doing my research.

I remember i was around 12 or even 11, i used to work on two popular websites back then, Fiver (and not fiverr) and of course, the popular legend Trafficmonsoon, trafficmonsoon was very popular back then and it offered amazing (but fake lol) payout rates, but it all was illusion, same goes to fiver.
what about you ?
Its good that you can still remember the sites that has you scammed. In my anger I will no longer try to remember them. They are too numerous.

I was just 16 years old when i got scammed on a GPT website for the first time. Then i decided to do not take apart in online earning websites.
After 8,9 years i got Bizdustry referred from one of my friend and said its 100% Legit. thats why i am here now
I am a newbie online and I don't really starts earning till last year during the pandemic but i was scammed by a website last year , I worked for about 5month and was later scammed out of $15.

Well it's was several years ago still schooling and was a student then I can't really remember the name of the site I think it was lion share.

The first time that i was scammed on a get paid to site was ending last year and that was in dime forum. I had earnings and the admin there refuse to pay me.

when you are new, you are prone to get scammed, but as you gain experience and spend more time working online, you can easily identify scam site and avoid getting scammed.

I won't say that I have been scammed by a gtp before, but I was banned from a site for just no reason. Thank goodness I was able to collect my earnings before it happened.

There are many GPT websites that are legit and there are others that are not legit. Many of them that requires referral is not really legit.
You can not really judge base on that referral stuff what you need to judge on is it legit or not well the site that scam me at first was one of the bux site that come out newly I click on all the ads and at the end of the day I was not giving any payment and I lost some money to hyip site

So far so good, I have not fallen prey of the GPT site. The gpt site that I work on presently is picoworkers, and I have 2 or more gpt sites but I am more active on picoworkers. The sites pays with litecoin and I have recently payments severally.

So far so good, I have not fallen prey of the GPT site. The gpt site that I work on presently is picoworkers, and I have 2 or more gpt sites but I am more active on picoworkers. The sites pays with litecoin and I have recently payments severally.
That is very nice I also work on picoworkers but I want to ask how much are you able to earn from picoworkers on a daily basis,well you are just lucky that you have not fall any victim to any gpt site some bux site scam me sometime ago and that was my first scam and one hyip run away with my money

when you are new, you are prone to get scammed, but as you gain experience and spend more time working online, you can easily identify scam site and avoid getting scammed.

Sometimes you know that you will be scammed but you have no choice but to take the risk. Such kind of conditions occur when you are struggling to earn money and this is what happened to me. I got scammed by a HYIP when I was just too desperate to earn money and I made a big mistake.

Vluvideon.com was the first get paid to website that scammed me. I was watching videos there and expecting to get paid, but didn't.

No get paid to site has ever scammed me before. None that I can remember. There were a lot of such platforms I have worked in before in the past. It was either their pay rate was too small or something else that makes me not to continue with them

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back