What's new

The first GPT website that scammed you and how old were you ?

The best get paid to post website that has can't me is TCP forum. I worked on this forum for some time and I got up to about $20 but this forum refused to pay me uptil now.

The only get paid to program that I think I have worked for in the past that ok can remember that never got to pay me was one I just remember exactly now. When it was time for me to cash out, they limited my account

I don't remember the exact name of the GPT that scammed me but it was around 4 years ago , when I was 17 , I was scammed and they didnt pay my hard earned $5.

I have worked in certain survey platforms that when it got to when I should be making a withdrawal for my earnings, they said I can't get paid because they need to send a cheque to my location that is not supported for sending cheques.

In reply to your question concerning the first got site that scammed me and how old i was, well first of all i would like to say that i can't really remember the name of the gpt site but i was really young then, about 12 years old i think

There is no GPT website that has ever had scammed me before. before I venture into any platform I will make a lot of research about that particular platform and read a lot of reviews to see if it is legit or not.

It been a long time when it happened, I was introduced to the site by a family friend who claimed that he has been earning from the website and got paid directly to his bank account. So I registered on the sites worked on it for some time, when I reached the threshold to withdraw, alas! I never received anything in my bank account.

The internet arrived in 1983 and very few people had their own computers then. I had my first one when I was in my 50s so the only scams we had before then were phone scams. I had a couple of sites that didn't pay but never lost too much. The site that sticks out in my mind is Chatabout, a ptp forum. There was very little warning that it would fail but one day we all logged in and it was gone!

I remember i was around 12 or even 11, i used to work on two popular websites back then, Fiver (and not fiverr) and of course, the popular legend Trafficmonsoon, trafficmonsoon was very popular back then and it offered amazing (but fake lol) payout rates, but it all was illusion, same goes to fiver.
what about you ?
It was last year, I have gotten involved in many sites promising mouth watering things for both working or investing in them, and since most of us were new to such, we jump in.
I can't really pinpoint one in particular, I was so pissed that I said I wasn't trying any such site again.

Well there have been several scam sites that turned out to be such a waste of time but the most recent one was this year, I won't say it's a scam site but was wrongly stripped of my earnings, that was beermoney

I remember i was around 12 or even 11, i used to work on two popular websites back then, Fiver (and not fiverr) and of course, the popular legend Trafficmonsoon, trafficmonsoon was very popular back then and it offered amazing (but fake lol) payout rates, but it all was illusion, same goes to fiver.
what about you ?
The one I aldo worked for back then was tcpgaming,they promise to rewards every members once you reach their payment threshold,but once I reached I requested for my rewards the next thing they say is that they are out of stock lol.

There are several get paid to programs that when you engage in them after reaching their threshold,you'll not be paid and tcpgaming has done that to me.

I came across one of just of recent. It a big slap on my face investing my whole time on it not knowing it just a time wasting platform. I was able to raise up to $240 but the minimum withdrawal was $100, I went further adding upto to it. But not knowing is will never yield well for me. It really painful, with the referal I was suppose to refer and some other task done. Incase your might come across it sooner or later it called MoneyGuru.com, it a total scam.
As I make a little search about MoneyGuru it is borrowing platform where you can get borrow or lend money so could you describe more your issue that you have faced in this wbesite?

I have never been scammed by any program or a site. That's because I am relatively new to this online working and I do a lot of research before I join any program.

There is no GPT website that has ever had scammed me before. before I venture into any platform I will make a lot of research about that particular platform and read a lot of reviews to see if it is legit or not.
You are so lucky to have never been scammed before. Many of us got scammed as newbies because we did not know the importance of research before investing time or money in a site. But now we know well and we don't get scammed anymore.

Well there have been several scam sites that turned out to be such a waste of time but the most recent one was this year, I won't say it's a scam site but was wrongly stripped of my earnings, that was beermoney
Yeah its not a scam site , but really hard to earn , I mean the pay rates are decent , same as Bizdustry , but its due to administration it has become so hard. Bizdustry is the most friendly site I have ever come across.

The first site that scammed me was giftal world, they usually give a specific date every month where you can request for withdrawal. After reaching the minimum withdrawal, i made a withdraw request but it was rejected without any explanation. The second time was also rejected that there was an error, until finally the site crashed

Yeah its not a scam site , but really hard to earn , I mean the pay rates are decent , same as Bizdustry , but its due to administration it has become so hard. Bizdustry is the most friendly site I have ever come across.
Everyone keeps complaining about the admin there and speaking from experience, there is still a lot of work to be done because they are just tarnishing their reputation this way

I have never been scammed by any program or a site. That's because I am relatively new to this online working and I do a lot of research before I join any program.
Come back to this thread one year later and you will start sharing your experience on how you were scammed by this program. If you work online, get ready to be scammed

I know I am very old enough and very well into the internet arangement of things that had to do with working and getting paid. I have done a few of such GTP jobs and never gotten paid for it

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back