What's new

The first GPT website that scammed you and how old were you ?

I never experienced this before because am a 'Thomas' someone that doesn't quickly believe in something especially online business. Meanwhile, I have so many people around me that have been scammed so I always be careful to put myself into it but I thank God for a brother which friend that introduce me to bizindustry really I didn't want to do it but because of his integrity and this involve any money I agreed.

So far, I have worked in 2 GPT sites until reaching the minimum withdrawal, in the two sites that are Picoworkers and Timebucks, they have paid me and they still do. That started 6 months ago, I have worked in several other sites, but I have not kept to withdraw the earnings.
it was a bitcoin gpt and i was about to withdrawal but before i could make it on right time they stopped payment and it was very sad because i made my time for that gpt and in the end i felt i wasted my time and money too

it was a bitcoin gpt and i was about to withdrawal but before i could make it on right time they stopped payment and it was very sad because i made my time for that gpt and in the end i felt i wasted my time and money too
It is unfortunate @btcbee, that you have struggled to reach the minimum threshold and still have not been able to withdraw your winnings. There are many scam sites. Here at Bizdustry you can verify legitimate GPT sites, where they pay with Bitcoin , you can read the positive and negative points of each of them.

for me I don't even have time for most of them because they will said that for you to earnd a higher amount of money you need to upgrade to a VIP level which I don't have money to do and I'm not also interested to upgrade that because it is not a guarantee that they will pay me after earning.

It is unfortunate @btcbee, that you have struggled to reach the minimum threshold and still have not been able to withdraw your winnings. There are many scam sites. Here at Bizdustry you can verify legitimate GPT sites, where they pay with Bitcoin , you can read the positive and negative points of each of them.
yes i was unlucky so i could not get my winning amount but its ok its apart of life and i am a calm person and i move on for better. i am here and i am learning a lot here and i know here all are legit sites and legit people ...i hope sometime we can talk more

I am not a fan of GTP websites at all because of the way I hear people saying they got scammed here and there
Av not been scammed on any before but am here because I got the link from a reliable source

yes i was unlucky so i could not get my winning amount but its ok its apart of life and i am a calm person and i move on for better. i am here and i am learning a lot here and i know here all are legit sites and legit people ...i hope sometime we can talk more
As you say @btcbee, it is part of life and the important thing is to persist in the face of adversity since they are learnings that leave us lessons for a better future. We are all learning every day and sharing our knowledge. I think it is the best place to answer any questions. Good luck this time.

As you say @btcbee, it is part of life and the important thing is to persist in the face of adversity since they are learnings that leave us lessons for a better future. We are all learning every day and sharing our knowledge. I think it is the best place to answer any questions. Good luck this time.
hello there. well i feel you are a nice person and i am learning from you and i hope in near future you will be there to advice me if i needed from you. this time i really need any easy idea to make some money online

I remember i was around 12 or even 11, i used to work on two popular websites back then, Fiver (and not fiverr) and of course, the popular legend Trafficmonsoon, trafficmonsoon was very popular back then and it offered amazing (but fake lol) payout rates, but it all was illusion, same goes to fiver.
what about you ?
You started making money online at a tender age. At that age, I never thought there is something like making money online. Good for you there.
There are two websites that promised $1 per click but I don't remember there name. They promised but never pay

I would not call it scamming, however, I have given up working on the apps I joined for a couple of reasons, for example, the tasks were bothersome, the rewards was too low, reaching payment took a lot of time.

Due to my ffear of being scammed i have not really devoted my time on GTP sites except trendi and bizdustry because it was a very close friend that convinced me

mine was bitcoin thou I can not call it scammers sha because the appreciate time I am supposed to withdraw I could not make it the right time so I was unable or not allowed.

I have been scammed by a get paid to write site before and that's the first website on get paid to be write website in my country. I was told to pay some amount for registration and at the end of the day, I could not get paid..

I can't remember of the GPT sites that scammed me but they were so many. And they were being promoted alot in Whatsapp groups and I would be so eager to earn. But I stopped trying them when I leart about paid to write sites and I started getting paid by them.

I have never been scammed by a GPT forum as I usually do the needful by scrutinizing most of the GPT sites I see before becoming a member.

I can't remember the names of the ponzi and gpt sites that scammed me. Cos it has been over four years they scammed me last, that prompted me abandoning online earnings for 3 years.

Well, if one has been scammed by a GPT website, that person has simply been scammed. It doesn't matter how old or whatever age you were. You've simply been scammed

Concerning the first GPT website that scammed me and how old was I. Well, there are some many platform that people have invested time and resources to making some earning but turns out all fake and scam at the end of the day which is very disappointing and unfair. I haven't had experience on GPT because I never believed in them from time

It was the year 2006 or 2007, I think. I remember working on a survey website that promised a lot of money for completing "surveys". I reached $27 or $28. However, I was not paid by them. It was a very long time ago. I think was around 13 or 14 years old at that time and I was still looking to earn money online.

I remember i was around 12 or even 11, i used to work on two popular websites back then, Fiver (and not fiverr) and of course, the popular legend Trafficmonsoon, trafficmonsoon was very popular back then and it offered amazing (but fake lol) payout rates, but it all was illusion, same goes to fiver.
what about you ?
I am a newbie to paid to click forum sites and I started last year ending due to covid-19 , the only sites that scam me was Taoofblock, they took over 70dogecoin that I earned with stress away and my account was deleted.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back