What's new

The first GPT website that scammed you and how old were you ?

I have been scammed by numerous gpt sites and most of the time, I normally got lucky because If i see that the investment is fishy , I only invest twice and after taking my money an my gain , I run away.
I came across one of just of recent. It a big slap on my face investing my whole time on it not knowing it just a time wasting platform. I was able to raise up to $240 but the minimum withdrawal was $100, I went further adding upto to it. But not knowing is will never yield well for me. It really painful, with the referal I was suppose to refer and some other task done. Incase your might come across it sooner or later it called MoneyGuru.com, it a total scam.

I believe the website stated with bc6.xyz or something like that. The website claimed to pay people for watching very long YouTube videos. I noticed something fishy about it but before then it was too late because I had already gotten scammed off my wasted effort.

I have never been scammed by any got site. This might be because I don't really pay attention to those sites because they have low payments. I prefer paid to post forums to got. You'll waste your time and data only to be paid peanuts.
Well that is good for me you are very lucky I think I was scam before but the site that scam me was a paid forum name (Forumforu)I made around $4 few days to make a request I got scam and the admin said the board is under maintenance,till today the site is no more.

I was not even inconsistent on the GPT website I worked up when I started looking for ways of making money on the internet. That actually made me not to cash out reasonable amount of money.

I don't really know much about Gbt sites because I don't work on those kinds of platforms, but you can earn a considerable amount of money in those kinds of platforms.

I do not work on unreliable sites at all and I know that time is one of the most important and valuable things so wasting time after sites that do not pay would make no sense at all.

I worked for two GPT sites—Picoworkers and Timebucks—until I reached the minimum withdrawal amount, and both paid me and continue to pay me.
Since it began six months ago, I have worked at a number of other websites, but I have not continued to withdraw the money.

I remember i was around 12 or even 11, i used to work on two popular websites back then, Fiver (and not fiverr) and of course, the popular legend Trafficmonsoon, trafficmonsoon was very popular back then and it offered amazing (but fake lol) payout rates, but it all was illusion, same goes to fiver.
what about you ?
I have mostly worked Jobboy and Picoworkers until I reached the minimum withdrawal threshold for both , and was subsequently paid.
I began earning online eight months ago and I have operated at a number of other websites, but I have not continued to make withdrawals due to a number of factors

I've been conned before, but I can't remember if it involved a GPT. The main line is that there is so much information available that one will never need to fall victim to fraud again.
It seems like yesterday when I was 16 and so uninformed about these things that I visited my first GPT website. All I wanted was to make money. I put in a lot of effort every day and night, and eventually reached the minimal withdrawal threshold without receiving payment. I felt incredibly let down for a very long time.

Last edited:

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back