What's new

The first GPT website that scammed you and how old were you ?

Patrik

Verified Noob :)
5000+ Posts Club
Apr 19, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I remember i was around 12 or even 11, i used to work on two popular websites back then, Fiver (and not fiverr) and of course, the popular legend Trafficmonsoon, trafficmonsoon was very popular back then and it offered amazing (but fake lol) payout rates, but it all was illusion, same goes to fiver.
what about you ?

So far, I have worked in 2 GPT sites until reaching the minimum withdrawal, in the two sites that are Picoworkers and Timebucks, they have paid me and they still do. That started 6 months ago, I have worked in several other sites, but I have not kept to withdraw the earnings.

I was just 16 years old when i got scammed on a GPT website for the first time. Then i decided to do not take apart in online earning websites.
After 8,9 years i got Bizdustry referred from one of my friend and said its 100% Legit. thats why i am here now

I remember just like yesterday, it was my first GPT website and I was 16 and very ignorant of these things. I just wanted to earn money.i laboured almost all the time daily and alot fo nights too, and then I finally got to the minimum withdrawal limit but was not paid. I was really disappointed for a long time.

I'm not sure if it was a get paid to or paid to click site but it was Ayuwage. They blocked me as soon as my earnings have reached the minimum withdrawal. I believe I was 17 years old at the time. I just started earning online so I was so clueless.

I was just 18 and looking for a way to earn money online, I came across this Get Paid to Read News called ONF income and I registered, the site later crashed without me making a dime, since then I take my time to find out about a site.

While growing up, I love to work for my money. So I was always business with one business or the other. I cannot be found ideal doing nothing.

When I started hearing about the internet, and that people are making money from it selling products and rendering Services. I became interested, I was introduced to the online space, I love writing, as a result of this , I decided to write and get paid. Although I was disappointed by the out come of things.

I've never been 'properly' scammed by a PTC site before.

Usually I lose interest because of low payout for tasks done, and I do not recommend a site to anyone until I get paid from it, so no referral earning to boost my income.

I worked on surveys, paid to read emails and watch videos.

Im not a fan of GPT websites because of this particular website it's called Burgerbucks, this happened last year. Since it was advertised "paid" on another forum u thought it was legit so i worked for a few days but noticed im not Earning anything (doing clicks and mostly answering theorem surveys) So what i did is i posted about it asking why im not getting anything and they accused me of being a liar because apparently they said they didn't have a "theorem reached" survey provider on their offerwalls. So ofcourse i go back to their website take a bunch of screenshots and send it to them back, They said, Yes they have it but has a problem with it. I haven't gotten anything in the end.

I remember i was around 12 or even 11, i used to work on two popular websites back then, Fiver (and not fiverr) and of course, the popular legend Trafficmonsoon, trafficmonsoon was very popular back then and it offered amazing (but fake lol) payout rates, but it all was illusion, same goes to fiver.
what about you ?
The first get paid to site that scammed me was a paid to ask question site in my locality called twibba.
Despite reaching minimum payout ,I was not paid and the site closed immediately .
Not quite long I was also scammed by adminretial of close to $30 . I thought that I should quit online earning ,but then I have no option than to keep trying new ones

The first Gpt site that scammed me was beermoney.gg I registered on the platform last year and i worked for like 2 weeks despite the fact that it's not easy to make money on the website. After some time they sold the forum and the owner of the forum refused to pay me my money.

The first get paid to site that scammed me was a paid to ask question site in my locality called twibba.
Despite reaching minimum payout ,I was not paid and the site closed immediately .
Not quite long I was also scammed by adminretial of close to $30 . I thought that I should quit online earning ,but then I have no option than to keep trying new ones
I pretty much felt the same when i got scammed, i decided to stop working online to when twitchfollows scammed me and wasted a year from my time and effort and money of course but i kept working

GPT site cannot, and I mean, cannot pay you very much per ad. It’s tempting to sign up on those sites that promise you a dollar or more (or even $10!) per ad, but it’s just not possible. Even 10 cents is already too much!

Why? Let’s do the math.

The companies pay GPT sites at least $10, and at most, $20 for 10,000 views. Divide $20 by 10,000 and you get a maximum payout of $0.002 for one ad!

Hahahaha I was scammed last month as I was doing work on a website which seems withdrawal will be easy there but now I came to know that it's scammed site and your withdraw request will always be pending

While growing up at a young age of 16-17 I was scammed by two GPT website after reaching the minimum withdrawal, I placed a payment request and waited for close to a week, nothing was forth coming, tho I did another a d was paid for the first two times I withdrew my money, after that the site was no longer paying, so I got tired of most online GPT sites and started doing research on each before joining.
Post automatically merged:

So far, I have worked in 2 GPT sites until reaching the minimum withdrawal, in the two sites that are Picoworkers and Timebucks, they have paid me and they still do. That started 6 months ago, I have worked in several other sites, but I have not kept to withdraw theearning
So far, I have worked in 2 GPT sites until reaching the minimum withdrawal, in the two sites that are Picoworkers and Timebucks, they have paid me and they still do. That started 6 months ago, I have worked in several other sites, but I have not kept to withdraw the earnings.
How does Picoworkers operate?

The first GTP site that first scammed me was beer money.gg at the age of 21, it was so painful to me at that time when they scammed, the reason why it was so painful is that i have nothing left in my pocket and bee rmoney.gg was the option for me to earn money, at that time but at the end i was scammed.

what about you ?
I was also on traffic monsoon. I received payment a couple of times, I was never denied payment. However, I left the site. I was fed up with a low pay rate. I could not get referrals, therefore, I did not earn much.

I have been scammed in the past but I can't recall if it's with a GPT. The bottom line is this, with so much information out there one does not need to be scammed ever again.

Also if they begin to ask for money for whatever reason... Just run.

My first try to earn from working online is a very popular website where you submit a short article and you earn from the likes and comments. When I reached the minimum withdrawal amount there was a sudden change of policy that the minimum was raised and later on the payments were suspended due to technical problems. Finally the site closed without paying me a cent of my more than $300 balance. The name of that site is the popular Bubblews owned by a certain Arvind..

I came across one of just of recent. It a big slap on my face investing my whole time on it not knowing it just a time wasting platform. I was able to raise up to $240 but the minimum withdrawal was $100, I went further adding upto to it. But not knowing is will never yield well for me. It really painful, with the referal I was suppose to refer and some other task done. Incase your might come across it sooner or later it called MoneyGuru.com, it a total scam.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back